None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15405 posts
2220 upvotes
Toronto

E-Mail Newsletter Work For Everyone?

Just received the e-mail newsletter from RFD ...

"Select Starbucks Locations Now Serving Beer & Wine, 80% Off Select Products at Roots + More!"

Not only can I not find any information on the Starbucks deal (or what you guys are talking about) but all the images are not working. Just failed boxes.

Google Chrome.

Is this just me?
RedFlagDeals addict
3 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11388 posts
20557 upvotes
Scarborough
DaVibe wrote:
Apr 5th, 2016 2:19 pm
Is this just me?
Might be. Works for me using Gmail in Chrome. Does it show up properly for you in a different browser or maybe an email app?

RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15405 posts
2220 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote:
Apr 5th, 2016 7:54 pm
Might be. Works for me using Gmail in Chrome. Does it show up properly for you in a different browser or maybe an email app?

Good idea, got it to work in my e-mail.

This e-mail was a little confusing because it talked about Starbucks, but then inside, there was nothing there!

I know, probably with the "See More" but usually the deal itself (especially the one in the subject line) is there in the body of the email.
RedFlagDeals addict
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11388 posts
20557 upvotes
Scarborough
DaVibe wrote:
Apr 5th, 2016 8:16 pm
Good idea, got it to work in my e-mail.

This e-mail was a little confusing because it talked about Starbucks, but then inside, there was nothing there!

I know, probably with the "See More" but usually the deal itself (especially the one in the subject line) is there in the body of the email.
I'm glad you were able to view the email with images. The Starbucks reference in the email title was actually for an article, not a deal. It is listed as the 5th item within the email. We'll add a few articles into the email from time to time.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].