Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012

EA Store Black Friday Sale: NHL 13, Madden 13, Fifa 13, and more $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2012 2:17 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5090 posts
1009 upvotes
... ok it looks like free shipping for Canada too .. .but do we have to worry about brokerage/UPS?
Feb 9, 2006
998 posts
23 upvotes
sounds like Impossibles is just disappointed with ultimate team. If you like that feature, then I can't advise either way. But I absolutely fell in love with the demo that they relased and consequently the game. I wasn't even planning on buying NHL this year as 12 was fine for me, but the demo blew me away and I don't regret picking it up. if you have time, try the demo as well, maybe and see for yourself
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
1380 posts
73 upvotes
ponikarovsky wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:35 am
sounds like Impossibles is just disappointed with ultimate team. If you like that feature, then I can't advise either way. But I absolutely fell in love with the demo that they relased and consequently the game. I wasn't even planning on buying NHL this year as 12 was fine for me, but the demo blew me away and I don't regret picking it up. if you have time, try the demo as well, maybe and see for yourself
cool thanks i will check it out ...

its free shipping to canada? i thought it was like 3 bucks ... not much but free is always better
Aug 24, 2006
62 posts
113 upvotes
Scarborough
raspeed wrote:
... ok it looks like free shipping for Canada too .. .but do we have to worry about brokerage/UPS?
Ordered from Origin last year and I didn't have to pay any brokerage/additional fees.

If I remember correctly, it was shipped from Concord, ON.
Sep 7, 2009
68 posts
18 upvotes
Edmonton
locodawg wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:33 am
So which one is it? To buy or not to buy?
They will always do a better job on Madden and FIFA coz they sell the best, but I have to say, NHL completely changed this year. its like a whole new game, but anyways, buy the one you want to have an updated roster on it, that's how I look at it. I love Madden and FIFA too, but it doesn't hurt me not to get the latest roster updates, on the other hand, I buy NHL every year for the roster updates and online portion.... but talking about NHL roster updates........
Feb 9, 2006
998 posts
23 upvotes
with the lockout, NHL12 practically has the latest roster anyway :P but yeah it's a fantastic game
Nov 8, 2012
157 posts
26 upvotes
LONDON
I bought NHL 2013 and the game doesn't play!
*ba dum*
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
4272 posts
64 upvotes
ponikarovsky wrote:
Totally true, I love ultimate team mode on FIFA. I just don't find the gameplay itself any better than NHL 11 (last version I owned). Most people I talked to agree its just not quite as fun either. I still play it, I just expect improvements to keep spending money on something.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3797 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up this year's NHL13 on X360. I like it more than NHL12. They made some nice tweaks to the game to make it more realistic and I think all the changes were for the better. I always grab it on X360 because the online play is a lot better. I primarily play OTP, where you build up your character by playing games and getting wins. It's a great mode when you get 5v5 or 6v6 (with good goalies).
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Oct 23, 2012
140 posts
77 upvotes
Brampton
is there any orgin coupons?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5090 posts
1009 upvotes
stilltippin wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:58 am
I bought NHL 2013 and the game doesn't play!
*ba dum*
Didn't EA lock you out and demand more money?
Feb 26, 2012
31 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you gusy buying for ps3 or pc cause i see only the pc version of the game :(
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
1955 posts
67 upvotes
Mississauga
the stanley cup edition of nhl 13 is $39.99.. that seems like an awesome deal as well. but are we better off just getting the regular nhl 13 for $10 less?
× < >