• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2012 2:17 pm
Dec 27, 2011
66 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
gchristy wrote:
Nov 29th, 2012 11:34 am
when was it shipped? Did you place your order on Friday as well?
I placed my order after Friday, so basically 12:25am on Saturday while the deal was still up. And received it around noon today
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3043 posts
70 upvotes
Napanee
Alexisonfire48 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2012 1:52 pm
Placed my order friday & showed nothing in my acount but the ups guy just showed up with my games so i guess they just send them.Best part was no duty considering the bill shows full price & not the deal prices.
Got my order as well, there was no duty as they shipped from Concord, ON. Ordered late Friday. Still nothing on my order summary.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2210 posts
473 upvotes
Just got my order as well, shipped via UPS from Concord, like the previous posters. Didn't get a shipping notice, and my order status still says "in process". Great job EA....
Mar 6, 2007
379 posts
4 upvotes
I got mine as well with no notification. For those who did get it, did anyone get an invoice with their games? My invoice is showing I was charged original price for both games, gonna wait to see what my credit card statement shows before I contact EA
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2210 posts
473 upvotes
gchristy wrote:
Nov 29th, 2012 8:18 pm
I got mine as well with no notification. For those who did get it, did anyone get an invoice with their games? My invoice is showing I was charged original price for both games, gonna wait to see what my credit card statement shows before I contact EA
Yep, shows the original prices in the invoice. I wouldn't be too worried about it though, the invoice doesn't even include tax.
Seems to be the sort of package and invoice they use to send games to retailers.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2006
2841 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
lol i ordered on saturday around 12am. they charged my cc without shipping my games. my order arrived this morning, they left it at the door. 9 hours later i got the shipping confirmation. correct invoice and games.
Have a question? I won't tell you anything that you can just Google yourself.
Jan 28, 2003
338 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener-Waterloo
I received the wrong order.. Got 2 copies of Fifa ( 1x ps3, 1x 360) instead of fifa ps3 and madden ps3. Anyone know where i can find EA's contact info so i can get this sorted out. There website is no help, i keep getting directed to their FAQ database.
Dec 18, 2009
15 posts
8 upvotes
received my order via ups thursday evening, no issues at all, no brokerage/duty.
Mar 6, 2007
379 posts
4 upvotes
EA customer service should be 16506281001 I spoke to them on wednesday about my order, nice people but they seem to be clueless lol
Dec 2, 2007
77 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
jesse14 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 3:26 am
I received the wrong order.. Got 2 copies of Fifa ( 1x ps3, 1x 360) instead of fifa ps3 and madden ps3. Anyone know where i can find EA's contact info so i can get this sorted out. There website is no help, i keep getting directed to their FAQ database.
it is no surprise EA does it again this year. if the price is not ridiculously low, I would not bother with them.
× < >