• Dec 8th, 2006 7:49 am
Tags:
None
Aug 11, 2006
27 posts
2 upvotes

EASIEST Bachelor degree!

Hi All;
Im thinking to go back school to get a bachelor degree after being 1 year off from work. Anyone know which university offer easiest bachelor and shortest time to complete with in 3 yrs. And also low cut off mark to accept in because my high school mark is low.

thank you for your advice.
Avalon
19 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2002
1025 posts
OTTAWA
Avalon wrote:Hi All;
Im thinking to go back school to get a bachelor degree after being 1 year off from work. Anyone know which university offer easiest bachelor and shortest time to complete with in 3 yrs. And also low cut off mark to accept in because my high school mark is low.

Avalon
all university bachelor are 4 yr
the best route for you is college.
:: My Heatware ::
1157 upvotes
trinh wrote:all university bachelor are 4 yr
No, there are some that can be done in three years (example).

As for what's "easiest", it depends on what you like to study. Don't choose a program just because it's supposedly easy...that'll most likely end up being a waste of 3-4 years.
These folks have taken over RFD, so I'm done here.

Mutu qabla an tamutu
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5506 posts
208 upvotes
Rehan wrote:No, there are some that can be done in three years (example).

As for what's "easiest", it depends on what you like to study. Don't choose a program just because it's supposedly easy...that'll most likely end up being a waste of 3-4 years.
.. And like $30000
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
2440 posts
212 upvotes
be careful if you're picking the 3 year general degree or 4 years honour

for any grad school, you'll need a 4 years honor
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34335 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
trinh wrote:all university bachelor are 4 yr
the best route for you is college.
I believe lakehead university up in sudbury has 3 yr bachelors.
They are dying out tho... North American academic culture seems to favour the 4 year bachelor more... especially in canada. I think alot of American University still have the 3 year B.A.

some systems call it the "b.a" for 3 yrs, and honours b.a. for 4 years. But this is confusing b/c alot call bachelores with high academic standings "bachelors with honours"
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2005
14814 posts
1493 upvotes
There are no shortcuts in life ... I guess you haven't learned that yet.

Easy = Worthless. But I guess any degree is better than nothing :)

But if you want an easy degree, take something like a 3-year BA General Studies.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2001
14695 posts
267 upvotes
North York

Avalon
Although I am not sure as to the point of simply going after an "easy" degree... a University degree is a University degree and once completed, will still provide the same value and benefit...

3-year Arts degree is probably the easiest and quickest. No lab requirement, can be completed through Distance Education, etc. Maybe you should continue working for a while yet, and then come back to University as a "mature student" in which case they may not be too concerned about your high school marks.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
1733 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto

Avalon
Admission may have Language Proficiency Requirements, in which case, you might want to work on your grammar/English skills there.
Feb 3, 2005
957 posts
I think many three year degrees are called general degrees. A lot of schools has BA's that require very low high school marks. Check the one closest to you. Some schools offer some sort of university preparetion classes if your marks aren't good enough, once you to through that you could go into that school.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2285 posts
coolspot wrote:There are no shortcuts in life ... I guess you haven't learned that yet.

Easy = Worthless.

The triangle of expectations: cheap, fast, and good. You can choose any two, but can't have the third one. For example: fast and cheap means it won't be good.

Think about it.
Oct 18, 2005
429 posts
Vancouver, BC
you should write a good on Organizational Behavourier drafter
Aug 9, 2005
972 posts
6 upvotes
coolspot wrote:There are no shortcuts in life ... I guess you haven't learned that yet.
I'd have to ditto that. Just find a retail sales job.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34335 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
Sanhedralite wrote:I'd have to ditto that. Just find a retail sales job.
retail sales jobs arent that bad... If you work @ a fairly big company you can always move up to positions in management and head office where u sit @ a desk all day.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
× < >