• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 7:30 pm
Nov 10, 2012
421 posts
163 upvotes
Calgary
deal_with_singh wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:58 pm
Fair enough....maybe ESM should just have a seperate menu item called AYCE Soup/Salad/Bread for those who don't want an entre....that wold solve that problem.
We usually just assume that we are paying 9.99, 11.99, or whatever the price is for a cheap enteee to get the unlimited soup and bread. We basically treat the actual entree as the free/extra item.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15625 posts
4377 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
this reminds me

for those lucky 150 people that bought the daily pass back in July for $100 (for an entree every day from July15th-Sept15th)....how many of you guys are still alive?
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
May 8, 2002
672 posts
62 upvotes
toguy wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:42 pm
I don't know what's worse, this or those people sneaking Tupperware containers into buffets...
I never thought of this before. I am supposing that ladies can hide the containers in their bag/purse but how do males get away with it? Man purse or murse? It would be obvious if guys carried a murse into an AYCE buffet?
Dec 15, 2012
55 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
deal_with_singh wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:58 pm
Fair enough....maybe ESM should just have a seperate menu item called AYCE Soup/Salad/Bread for those who don't want an entre....that wold solve that problem.
Pretty sure they have this. I know you can pay for AYCE Soup/Salad/Bread when you order an entree that doesn't come with it - I've done this before.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21649 posts
2406 upvotes
john5170 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 7:11 pm
What if they share the salad or soup. Are the waitresses gonna watch the table?
If everyone has paid for some kind of meal, they usually don't care. Like for example if one person got salad and another person soup, they don't really care if they switch on the next serving. However if one (or more) persons aren't getting any meal at all, then there's going to be a problem.

Similarly they definitely don't care if you pack up extra breadsticks you didn't eat at the end of your meal...you just can't order a whole bunch extra to go of course.

They're pretty lenient but they're not downright stupid and will not allow you to scam them the way you suggest.

But ESM is pretty crap, the prices are very high (the reg. prices I mean) and the food is barely mediocre. I try to stay away from this place in general as basically any time I go, I'm left saying, "Never again!"