Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[EB] Dec 7 - Dec 13 Flyer Trade 10 Games get Vita or PS3 for $20

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2012 1:37 pm
Tags:
None
88 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
T10+$20 for a Vita? Wth?... The AC White Vita bundle is only $250, and that comes with a free game and memory card.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1551 posts
1799 upvotes
i guess it only valid for the 2 bundle on the pix, *update*
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1092 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
3g vita? Still overpriced. Depends on the games i guess. Hope some stuff revives lol
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Used to be t10 get it free...

And the list was WAY better in the summer too. Lots of old turds above 8 dollars.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
If they threw in a game or controller bundle like they the last time they had the $25 bump-up towards hardware last summer, this might be decent, but with Boxing Day two weeks from now it makes no sense to do these unless you happen to have games you want to get rid of.

Not sure how a return would even work since it doesn't seem to be a bump-up on anything.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
What is wrong with you guys? Did y'all just join the NHLPA or something? It takes a certain mindset to feel the need to complain about something like this, when it's actually a very good deal potentially. $338.xx for these two bundles after tax means $318.xx tax-inclusive credit for 10 titles after the extra $20 is paid.

THANKS OP for sharing (no surprise that none of the Grinches above gave you any thanks...)
The Entitlement Generation strikes again... :facepalm:
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
how can i find the trade in value of my games? Is there a list?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Captain Snazzypants wrote: What is wrong with you guys? Did y'all just join the NHLPA or something? It takes a certain mindset to feel the need to complain about something like this, when it's actually a very good deal potentially. $338.xx for these two bundles after tax means $318.xx tax-inclusive credit for 10 titles after the extra $20 is paid.

THANKS OP for sharing (no surprise that none of the Grinches above gave you any thanks...)
:rolleyes: No one was thread-crapping. We were just pointing out that they've had better deals in the past (and not even that long ago) and there will probably be cheaper, and easier to get deals during Boxing Week.

I thanked the OP if that makes you feel better.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
rhinos wrote: how can i find the trade in value of my games? Is there a list?
tivs.ca has some ESTIMATE thanks to people who update games on there.

If you find out more recent values, create an account there and submit values for your games / games you ask in stores.

The more people update tivs.ca, the more useful it is.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Captain Snazzypants wrote: What is wrong with you guys? Did y'all just join the NHLPA or something? It takes a certain mindset to feel the need to complain about something like this, when it's actually a very good deal potentially. $338.xx for these two bundles after tax means $318.xx tax-inclusive credit for 10 titles after the extra $20 is paid.

It has nothing to do with that at all. We're saying EB has offered far better deals before and probably will again so this is a waste of time unless you need these consoles right now and have 10 (10!) qualifiers. At least with the other deals if you only had say, 6, you could pay the rest off in cash.

As mentioned, Boxing Week will probably offer much better than this.
rhinos wrote: how can i find the trade in value of my games? Is there a list?
www.tivs.ca
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
And yes, it is important to post these facts so we know when to wait for the best deals. It's like if I watched a stock price and suggested people buy it right now even though there was high potential it will go lower in the near future (ie if its near its 52 week high).
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1198 posts
877 upvotes
Both the specific vita and ps3 are $300+tax.. the old T10 used to be worth $250 value and you'd have to pay 50+tax remaining. Atleast now you save an extra 30+tax which is an added bonus. I'm sure there ARE qualifiers out there to find if you are in dire need of either of these consoles.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
I think everyone has missed the most important question, could they have found a lower resolution photo of a PS3/Vita?
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
cashinstinct wrote: tivs.ca has some ESTIMATE thanks to people who update games on there.

If you find out more recent values, create an account there and submit values for your games / games you ask in stores.

The more people update tivs.ca, the more useful it is.
Its really a useful website. Thanks so much!
Dec 6, 2012
1 posts
ST. JOHN'S
According to the EB Games Trade in thread, there will be a $25 value on $8+ trade ins towards a PS3 around the 14th to 17th to a max of $250. Wouldn't it be better to wait for that deal rather than this one which requires 10 games at that value? I'm curious as I plan to purchase a PS3 this month but I only have a few games to trade over $8.
Oct 20, 2009
300 posts
628 upvotes
North Bay
Time to get me a controller with the battery back... :) thanks op
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1551 posts
1799 upvotes
Pharros wrote: According to the EB Games Trade in thread, there will be a $25 value on $8+ trade ins towards a PS3 around the 14th to 17th to a max of $250. Wouldn't it be better to wait for that deal rather than this one which requires 10 games at that value? I'm curious as I plan to purchase a PS3 this month but I only have a few games to trade over $8.
it the same trade. 10 games = $250 , but you only paid $20 extra to get the new bundle.

you can do the trade, then return it for different one if you don't like, the credit it still apply
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
Pharros wrote: According to the EB Games Trade in thread, there will be a $25 value on $8+ trade ins towards a PS3 around the 14th to 17th to a max of $250. Wouldn't it be better to wait for that deal rather than this one which requires 10 games at that value? I'm curious as I plan to purchase a PS3 this month but I only have a few games to trade over $8.
Regular price is 299.99 so if you do it that way, you'll pay $50 instead of $20. My guess (based on history) is if you trade 10, the price will drop to 269.99 instead of 299.99 so you won't end up with any extra credit but rather you get the unit slightly cheaper/promo pricing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)