Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[EB] Dec 7 - Dec 13 Flyer Trade 10 Games get Vita or PS3 for $20

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2012 1:37 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2009
1749 posts
127 upvotes
Assuming the list stays i could get a ps3 but can only go on monday. That is with dupes, dont think i have enouh without. Maybe i should not have traded that many on their last bump promo but its tiresome to have so many games around the house for no reason
:arrow: PSN: Ichitaka__Seto
Dec 27, 2011
561 posts
43 upvotes
London
ichit4k4_set0 wrote: Is that list all
Of it?
Looks like. This qualifiers list seems weak. Summer would've been a better time for this deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
ichit4k4_set0 wrote: Is that list all
Of it?
jusjag wrote: Looks like. This qualifiers list seems weak. Summer would've been a better time for this deal.
No, that list is simply what's on tivs.ca that's been verified in the last month, there are probably lots of other qualifiers.
Feb 25, 2011
323 posts
121 upvotes
Kingdoms of Amalur is still over $8.00 and the Otomedius Excellent they have listed is the regular version that is in the Walmart $10 bins.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
joeyl wrote: No, that list is simply what's on tivs.ca that's been verified in the last month, there are probably lots of other qualifiers.
plus a lot of those on the list are now 6-7 dollars confirmed. the only way to know for sure is to bring a big pile of games to eb and check
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
just bumping this thread - is anyone heading to eb?
Banned
Mar 20, 2011
1324 posts
822 upvotes
Bowmanville
mikka1989 wrote: wow, nice list from that MC guy, i wonder if EB hq is watching this thread and removing some of those 'turds'!
Lol! Probably! But the list isn't accurate anyway. I traded GT5, only got $6-not a qualifier. Tomb Raider Trilogy-is a qualifier. Tetris DS is a qualifier too.

Honestly, it's pretty good as a guideline but the only real way to find out is to spend some time in there with a bag full of games. I'll save you all some time with this:

Stranglehold X360: $0.25
Rockstar Table Tennis: $0.75
Dynasty Warriors 5: $1.25
Dark Sector: $2.00
Lost Planet Colonies edition: $2.50

Surprisingly, NOT qualifiers!!
You just proved signatures work!

Now who would go and edit my signature for no valid reason, especially as it never violated any of the posted terms.... :lol:
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5555 upvotes
Toronto
hedgey wrote: got the vita today. Traded pokemon black, mario 3d land, kid icarus, el shaddai ps3, resonance of fate ps3, gta: Episodes from liberty city ps3, zone of the enders hd ps3, ac3, halo ce anniv., halo reach
why would you trade zone of enders hd?!
Apr 8, 2005
916 posts
633 upvotes
Went and got 10 game values from EB today and posted to tivs.ca
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
Variability wrote: why would you trade zone of enders hd?!
Cause it probably sucks
"Want Some Steelbooks? Deal wit it" - Futureshop
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1310 posts
366 upvotes
Traded 8 qualifiers today all got bumped up to 25 dollars and was able to get a referb vita from eb for free. I chose the referb cause this weekend they were giving a extra 1 year warranty imo it was a better deal then the 10 qualifiers for a new one. I must say though I'm not too impressed with the vita hopefully my opinion changes otherwise its going on kijiji
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Mykolas wrote: Went and got 10 game values from EB today and posted to tivs.ca
thanks and I will too if I ever get down there. our pilot is in getting locks fixed (again) and hopefully I can go down tomorrow night
Banned
Mar 20, 2011
1324 posts
822 upvotes
Bowmanville
M-_-C wrote: Traded 8 qualifiers today all got bumped up to 25 dollars and was able to get a referb vita from eb for free. I chose the referb cause this weekend they were giving a extra 1 year warranty imo it was a better deal then the 10 qualifiers for a new one. I must say though I'm not too impressed with the vita hopefully my opinion changes otherwise its going on kijiji
I love my Vita!! It's the handheld I've been waiting for. Cross play, cross saves, two sticks, beautiful screen, adds to trophies, etc. PS+ means I don't have to buy any games either! I bought a launch PSP (still works) and I've always been disappointed in it. To be fair, I don't play alot of mobile games so maybe that's why I like it so much. If it was my main gaming device I might be a little more "elite" about it. For what it is, though, I love it. Also, I would never buy a used/refurbished item with a touch screen, let alone 2 of them. Hopefully yours wasn't abused, and I hope you enjoy it!
You just proved signatures work!

Now who would go and edit my signature for no valid reason, especially as it never violated any of the posted terms.... :lol:
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
I kind of expected this thread to be busier and the weather's going to keep me away from eb today
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Mykolas wrote: Went and got 10 game values from EB today and posted to tivs.ca
why is tivs taking so long to update? is this regular?
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
JackWhyte wrote: thanks and I will too if I ever get down there. our pilot is in getting locks fixed (again) and hopefully I can go down tomorrow night
First time I read this I pictured a private jet that would whisk you into town to do your shopping - then I thought Honda and was a bit less impressed... :razz:
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Captain Snazzypants wrote: First time I read this I pictured a private jet that would whisk you into town to do your shopping - then I thought Honda and was a bit less impressed... :razz:
lol I wish
Apr 8, 2005
916 posts
633 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote: thanks and I will too if I ever get down there. our pilot is in getting locks fixed (again) and hopefully I can go down tomorrow night
Good stuff; definitely helps the trading community. I saw your later post as well, and my submissions made it in very quickly - within the hour I think. They were all xbox360 titles, GoW3 etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)