Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[EB] Dec 7 - Dec 13 Flyer Trade 10 Games get Vita or PS3 for $20

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2012 1:37 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
JackWhyte wrote: I kind of expected this thread to be busier and the weather's going to keep me away from eb today
EB Games hasn't offered too much lately that would make any of us want to rush into their store and 10 games + $20 isn't going to do that either. Many people unloaded the cheap qualifiers already late this summer and many of the $8 games are now $6 to $7 games. FS also had a decent list this week for trade 1 and trade 2 and people took their turds there. EB Games needs to try harder. When Toys R Us is giving better deals at times lately there is a problem.
Money = evil
Jan 1, 2012
177 posts
50 upvotes
not sure if everyone knows but. The 3G is kinda useless for most people. That being said the Vita is really nice, I just wouldn't recommend going to the 3G version since people said this works on any Vita.

[QUOTE]Rogers is providing the 3G service, in two plans: 250 MB for $15 a month, or 5 GB for $35.

The 3G service allows you to use the "near" location-based app, browse the web, and connect to social networking apps like Facebook and Flickr when away from a wi-fi signal. It does not allow you to play games online or download games from the PlayStation Store.[/QUOTE]
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Mykolas wrote: Good stuff; definitely helps the trading community. I saw your later post as well, and my submissions made it in very quickly - within the hour I think. They were all xbox360 titles, GoW3 etc.
ah, they were quick and I just assumed it was pending.
DeViLzzz wrote: EB Games hasn't offered too much lately that would make any of us want to rush into their store and 10 games + $20 isn't going to do that either.
oh I know that but I still thought it would be a little busier. I guess I'm a special case since I game on xbox 360 only and am just looking at this as a way to play free psn plus games on a ps3 for a year lol
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
managed to get my ps3 last night and it was pretty easy using a basic strategy I read on here. just look for used games selling for 24.99 or more along with new games (without a used option) selling for 34.99 or more. I took some others that I thought might work (19.99 used/29.99 new with no used) and had a 0% rate but I had a 100 percent hit rate with the above 24.99/34.99 strat including some very very surprising qualifiers. I will try to setup a tivs account tonight or tomorrow and do some updating.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2009
1138 posts
63 upvotes
For people who have traded for the VITA, did you get the free 1 year product replacement plan?

It is listed in their flyer and it says it can be combined with other offers so I'm not sure if you are suppose to get it or not.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
bluelight443 wrote: For people who have traded for the VITA, did you get the free 1 year product replacement plan?

It is listed in their flyer and it says it can be combined with other offers so I'm not sure if you are suppose to get it or not.
I asked about that and they said no it was for purchases only, but who really knows?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1310 posts
366 upvotes
bluelight443 wrote: For people who have traded for the VITA, did you get the free 1 year product replacement plan?

Yes i got it. Because they offered it to me i decided to get the referbished unit thats why i chose that over a new one, this promotion was only good for the 7-9th though
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
Their promo is misleading (as always) as it shows the picture of PS3 500GB model with 1 yr PS+ and right above it says 10 games and 20 bucks. Even after trading in 10 games they still want 50+ taxes for it
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4747 upvotes
Montreal
shsiddiq wrote: Their promo is misleading (as always) as it shows the picture of PS3 500GB model with 1 yr PS+ and right above it says 10 games and 20 bucks. Even after trading in 10 games they still want 50+ taxes for it
Make a fuss, they should adjust TIVS or price of PS3 to let you have it at $20 +tax on the $20.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)