• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 4:26 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1095 posts
178 upvotes
prix57 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 3:24 pm
I am considering trading in my Xbox one forza 6 edition for the Xbox one x.

Does anyone know how I can transfer my downloaded games, data etc from the old Xbox one to the new Xbox one x? As I will be trading in the old Xbox one I will not have it with me to do the transfer to the new one.

Thanks.

External HD. Once you connect one, there should be an option to move Internal games to the External one.
Oct 4, 2012
10 posts
London
Awesome, ordered a One X - hopefully it gets here before the OG trade-in promo expires.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
1781 posts
191 upvotes
Warden and huntingwo…
yeedub wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:00 am
Do they ask for the Kinect when you trade in ? I would like to keep it for the Xbox one x
As info the one s and one x dont have a port for the kinect anymore. Youll need the adapter from microsoft. Last year with the launch of the one s they gave them out for free if you had purchased a one s prior to a certain date
Jan 14, 2014
263 posts
188 upvotes
Point4ska wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:04 pm
So can you trade the console in and come back for X1X when it's available?
Same question here !
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
1762 posts
707 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
Clee wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 3:46 pm
my xbox one s is still looking brand new :/
Yes, but it's not a shiny new Xbox. Yours is tarnished, despite what you may think.
The shiny new Xbox will make your life better. Buy now.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1084 posts
167 upvotes
mymuro wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 5:17 pm
Wondering if my 1TB COD limited edition has a better TIV Black Question Mark Ornament
dillonsandhu7 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 5:21 pm

Hopefully you get a min 300$
I also have that version. Is it kinda rare? Don't know if I should get the 230$ with taxes and be done. I don't like dealing with Kijiji people lol
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
1762 posts
707 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
yeedub wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:00 am
Do they ask for the Kinect when you trade in ? I would like to keep it for the Xbox one x
Kinect is an aborted product, IMHO. Cash in while it still has some value. Only thing I've found it useful for was scanning QR codes.
I also detest it when someone is playing multiplayer using the Kinect. The audio quality is dreadful, and I really don't want to hear your family talking about whose turn it is to, walk the dog/do the laundry/ feed the crying child.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1356 posts
681 upvotes
Windsor
Grimcurse wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 7:47 pm
I also have that version. Is it kinda rare? Don't know if I should get the 230$ with taxes and be done. I don't like dealing with Kijiji people lol
Someone got 210 for their regular 1TB version in previous deal but not sure about this one.
Mar 31, 2006
120 posts
142 upvotes
Coquitlam
Okay welp this deal is laughable.........go on craigslist or kijiji
Jun 25, 2017
48 posts
15 upvotes
I sold my 1tb with two controllers and three crappy games on Kijiji for 320... this eb trade in deal is a joke
Mar 17, 2014
13 posts
1 upvote
WATERDOWN
Keoups wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 7:29 pm
Same question here !
Nope.... Just tried it now and they said it needs to be done all at once (i.e. with in stock Xbox X) , which of course they did not have! Just pre-orders. He did say that they are expecting a large shipment to all stores on Thursday or Friday. I also asked what happens if there is no stock to take advantage of the offer and he said that their head office was already talking about extending the offer until a good supply is available.. Take that all with a grain of salt ... Go try another store and you might get another response. If they truly want to sell these I would have taken my the Xbox trade and take the guaranteed order ... but hey I don't run Ebgames.
Jan 14, 2014
263 posts
188 upvotes
dfccomp wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 8:49 pm
Nope.... Just tried it now and they said it needs to be done all at once (i.e. with in stock Xbox X) , which of course they did not have! Just pre-orders. He did say that they are expecting a large shipment to all stores on Thursday or Friday. I also asked what happens if there is no stock to take advantage of the offer and he said that their head office was already talking about extending the offer until a good supply is available.. Take that all with a grain of salt ... Go try another store and you might get another response. If they truly want to sell these I would have taken my the Xbox trade and take the guaranteed order ... but hey I don't run Ebgames.
Thank you ! Hopefully they'll extend the offer, now that I'm hyped for something I don't need Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 15, 2014
736 posts
123 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Any stores have it in stock? Called my local store and they don't have any and they don't know when they'll get them..
Cell phones: Zoomer Wireless, Fido.
Credit Cards: Amex Business Gold, Amex SPG

Aggressively collecting SPG points..
Sep 15, 2014
736 posts
123 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Jigslice wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:12 pm
I just called and the kinect would add 5$... lol
Whatever they're offering, I'll double it! Lol
Cell phones: Zoomer Wireless, Fido.
Credit Cards: Amex Business Gold, Amex SPG

Aggressively collecting SPG points..
Jul 23, 2005
935 posts
171 upvotes
Montréal, QC
porkepik wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 3:13 pm
Its the same value. 200$ . Traded a one s 1tb today as well as a launch ps4 (1tb though as I had replaced the hdd) . Got 200$ for each console which amount to about 230$ if you sell them cash to someone because of the tax thing

At least with what I had already on the scorpio I went out without paying anything out of my pocket and got 200$ put on a Star wars PS4 pro bundle for next week
they allow to trade-in two consoles for a One X?
I have two Xbox One