Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

All PS4/XBOX ONE Games Minimum $10

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2018 10:46 pm
Feb 16, 2013
410 posts
711 upvotes
NORTH YORK
mikka2017 wrote: So buy and trade it back in?
Chances are they removed Evolve from the list. There was a similar price drop for sports games and then they stopped accepting them. I guess my 4 copies of Evolve made them reconsider Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2009
1141 posts
282 upvotes
ottawa
traded metro redux or whatever its called, the one with both metro games.
10.50 and then 5.00 bonus credit coupon.
its on sale for 6.00 from xbox spring sale
A flash of confidence and brilliance is quickly lost in a pool of blood.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Can any RFDers here please confirm what the trade in value for "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the PS4 is right now with EB Games?

Is it at $10 or is it less?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
anyone know the current tiv is uncharted 4 ps4 game? tia
still have it sealed from the ps4 bundle
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Feb 16, 2013
410 posts
711 upvotes
NORTH YORK
mikka2017 wrote: anyone know the current tiv is uncharted 4 ps4 game? tia
Sell it on Kijiji for $30 because EB only gives $22.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
You might as well play it. Uncharted 4 is one of the best games of this console generation.

The $10 mininum trade credit promotion is not a good deal without other promotions stacking and bumping it up. Unless you are trading in garbage games that have little value like Knack.
$10 Canadian is only about $7.45 US, plus the cost of gas going to EB and back is probably at least a few dollars already.
mikka2017 wrote: anyone know the current tiv is uncharted 4 ps4 game? tia
Last edited by XFactor11 on Apr 16th, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
danialwynne wrote: Sell it on Kijiji for $30 because EB only gives $22.
Eb actually now gives less than $12, since Uncharted 4 is not on their minimum $12 list.
https://www.ebgames.ca/Views/Locale/Con ... lue-en.pdf

Too many people traded it

I would sell on Kijiji new (or play it, and then sell it used on Kijiji)
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Feb 4, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Calgary
I don't understand why it's so hard for them to just make a page dedicated to trade in value for games...Not like they're going to lose anything for it. Everyone knows they are going to give you next to nothing compared to what you paid for it.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Taroble wrote: I don't understand why it's so hard for them to just make a page dedicated to trade in value for games...Not like they're going to lose anything for it. Everyone knows they are going to give you next to nothing compared to what you paid for it.
Some people accept whatever value they offer, but might not go if they knew in advance the value givdn

Now that there is a minimum $10 value for ps4/xbox one games, at least you can have some idea
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
XFactor11 wrote: You might as well play it. Uncharted 4 is one of the best games of this console generation.

The $10 mininum trade credit promotion is not a good deal without other promotions stacking and bumping it up. Unless you are trading in garbage games that have little value like Knack.
$10 Canadian is only about $7.45 US, plus the cost of gas going to EB and back is probably at least a few dollars already.
I'm only into fighting games like sf5.. Don't really have time to play unc4 anyways even if it's epic game franchise
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Taroble wrote: I don't understand why it's so hard for them to just make a page dedicated to trade in value for games...Not like they're going to lose anything for it. Everyone knows they are going to give you next to nothing compared to what you paid for it.
They need the foot traffic.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2012
1341 posts
3855 upvotes
Canada
Lone_Prodigy wrote: They need the foot traffic.
This.... Exactly. If you are in the store already, you might pick up an impulse item. Or trade in your games for next to nothing since you are already standing there.

Having said that, I have phoned into the store asking for trade values for years now. Provided they aren't too busy, they have never refused. Worse case scenario you call back in 10 or 15 minutes.
RFD: Pick any two.
1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
May 10, 2017
16 posts
6 upvotes
Sorry to bump an old thread, but is the minimum $10 still on for all PS4 and Xbox one games?
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
because then no one would bring in their garbage bags full of "mystery value games" that EB gives out 10-cents for (and sells for $9.99).
Mar 6, 2017
224 posts
321 upvotes
LONDON, ON
rickp87 wrote: Sorry to bump an old thread, but is the minimum $10 still on for all PS4 and Xbox one games?
No.
OINK OINK

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)