Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB Games - buy 2 used games $39.99 or less, save 10% (stackable w Edge discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2012 4:28 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 16, 2008
975 posts
1077 upvotes

[EB Games] EB Games - buy 2 used games $39.99 or less, save 10% (stackable w Edge discount)

From EB's twitter:

starting at midnight tonight: Buy 2 recycled games under $39.99, and save 10%! Use your Edge card and save another 10% for a total of 20%!

https://twitter.com/#!/EBGamesCanada/st ... 3375138816

May be something to look into if you're picking up ME3 tonight.
9 replies
Nov 18, 2007
755 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
The more info is on the ME3 Launch Party flyer: http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/landing/massef ... party2.pdf
- for some reason it says RECYCLED games on twitter but on the flyer it says USED games. either way, they both are technically the same and qualify for edge card and now an extra 10%.

It is valid till Saturday, March 17, 2012

So that means I can get some Shadow of the Colossus and ICO PS3 for 24.99, maybe... some other game I find in-store.
Keep watching Anime...
Oct 8, 2009
249 posts
138 upvotes
Thanks guys.

Picked up and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for ps3. For some reason, the staff didn't know how to give me 20% and ended up giving me $10 off instead. Picked up an edge card, and another $3 game to get 20% off, it still came up cheaper than buying Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 at FULL price.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
stanleylai wrote: Damn I think this only for instores

Yup unfournately so. :(
signature removed for rule violations
Sep 17, 2007
545 posts
68 upvotes
This deal is working for me on ebgames.ca, because I'm royalty! Its good to be the king!

I think it only works with registered accounts which have an Edge card entered. The funny thing is my edge card number has long expired and still gives me 10% discount and cannot be deleted!

Add two used games ($39.99 or less) to your shopping cart. You should see 10% discount applied. Now login to your account and proceed to the last page of the checkout. The discount at the end should show an amount that is 20% off the pre-tax subtotal.

Shipping is free for orders of at least $20 pre-tax I believe.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
Geoshadow wrote: This deal is working for me on ebgames.ca, because I'm royalty! Its good to be the king!

I think it only works with registered accounts which have an Edge card entered. The funny thing is my edge card number has long expired and still gives me 10% discount and cannot be deleted!

Add two used games ($39.99 or less) to your shopping cart. You should see 10% discount applied. Now login to your account and proceed to the last page of the checkout. The discount at the end should show an amount that is 20% off the pre-tax subtotal.

[IMG]http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/up ... c-fail.jpg[/IMG]
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2008
1200 posts
185 upvotes
Geoshadow wrote: This deal is working for me on ebgames.ca, because I'm royalty! Its good to be the king!

lol n00b
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2007
1287 posts
55 upvotes
Scarborough
Time to stock up on some Vita games!

Just hope somebody gets sick of MLB 12 really quickly to trade it in! :D
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
Geoshadow wrote: I think it only works with registered accounts which have an Edge card entered. The funny thing is my edge card number has long expired and still gives me 10% discount and cannot be deleted!
But on my account (during the BD sales) the presence of an Edge card on account (and undeletable) negated any other promos, like the "Buy 3 used and get 50% Off" and even the Free Shipping for $20 promo. They may have fixed it, but I have my doubts.

So I set up a new account and will never enter an Edge card again.
-
Waiting for something good

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)