Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB Games $5 friday

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2018 10:01 am
Oct 1, 2013
869 posts
838 upvotes
Alivenate wrote: It's for children fyi. Unless you have super small feet or are planning to give them for gifts...
i got some too. I am using them as gloves for my fingers
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Actually wanted to pull the trigger on southpark figurines. It's showing out of stock at my store, so ordered at another store that has stock. Of course order is declined 'no stock'
So going to purchase a game that's listed at 9.99$. Says 'SKY not available to purchase' then shows 14.99$ price tag.
Thank god EB games sells stuff and does not code their own games, imagine the nightmare.
I might abandon all hope.
Feb 3, 2015
209 posts
139 upvotes
Montreal, QC
If anyone in Montreal wants to sell the south park figures at price, pls pm. Tried Les allies and Versailles, no stock
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Yeah, their stock control is ridiculous. Shows in stock everywhere (except st hubert montréal), but it's actually in stock no where.
For once, I managed to save 5 bucks by NOT buying something! Thanks RFD :D
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
I got 2 copies of Borderlands (both had proper covers which is what mattered to me as others I got before did not) and 2 copies of Darksiders II. Each game I got a copy for PS3 and Xbox 360 and yeah I know I could have printed off covers for the Borderlands games I already had but I never buy printer ink and I have asked people to do this for me before and it never happens so yeah just bought these. They cost $4.50 after my Edge Card discount. Oh and also a nice buy was Mario Kart 8 for $22.50 after my Edge Card discount. There are other Mario games I would prefer but with this one I know I can get my now college age / university age kids to play despite one of them not liking games really and the other buried in WOW. Mario Kart is just a good, simple fun classic.