Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB Games "Big" flyer Oct 11-20

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 5:23 am
Tags:
Mar 25, 2013
775 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
Damn I really do love my Nintendo Switch. But the games are crazy expensive...
DroidKid
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
ChrizArtz wrote: Is buying the switch worth it or wait for black friday
There will be better, official bundles from Nintendo for Black Friday.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Sejad wrote: RDR2 for $30 is a fantastic price.
It's Save $30 not on for $30
Oct 5, 2010
871 posts
330 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Because EB/Best Buy/Walmart/etc aren't going to drop the game to $39.99 en masse until they're told to, or given enough credit to make it make $$$ sense, or else they would have done it already considering the game went on sale for $29.99 in the US back in July around Independence Day (which would be the $39.99 price point here).
I get that but like I said those masse sale price arent that good in general. The best deals are usually found outside of big events like black friday, boxing day,... But I get that for the masses those prices are great considering that they dont all have the time to check for deals.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
$2 for $20 offer (games under $19.99 played) = awesome as I can finally get NHL 19 which can still be played online and find some other game to pair it with.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1400 upvotes
North York
shsiddiq wrote: So what's the hot deal again?
WOW WOW WOW . you missed them .. on Page 1

Super Mario Maker 2
Zelda
Smash Bros
FE

all Switch games, 79.99 regular price.... wooooot !!!

Still to hot ...
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2013
1332 posts
662 upvotes
Chambly, QC
The division 2 20$!
I would buy it but that à the kind of game better on PC...
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
RobertRabbit wrote: The division 2 20$!
I would buy it but that à the kind of game better on PC...
The division 2 is not $20, but $30.
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
bgallagher wrote: The division 2 is not $20, but $30.
The EB "deceiving ad sale pricing format" is working as planned,
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
chemicalxv wrote: The Amazon sale was a clearance on a specific copy that probably didn't sell well.

Like I said, RDR2 hasn't even had a $39.99 Publisher sale price yet, it dropping $30 lower than its previous low for BF or BD is not happening so it's pointless to even discuss.
Then why are you wasting your valuable time discussing it?

I think that sometime, somewhere, some version of RDR2 will be available for $20 this year, and if it doesn't happen, I don't buy the game. It's not some kind of "nerd contest", simply my buy point for any game that I don't pre-order for the discounts and goodies.

$20 or Bust, and so far I'm doing quite well on my gaming finances and have picked up a lot of surprising deals on recent games.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
JackWhyte wrote: Then why are you wasting your valuable time discussing it?

I think that sometime, somewhere, some version of RDR2 will be available for $20 this year, and if it doesn't happen, I don't buy the game. It's not some kind of "nerd contest", simply my buy point for any game that I don't pre-order for the discounts and goodies.

$20 or Bust, and so far I'm doing quite well on my gaming finances and have picked up a lot of surprising deals on recent games.
Didn't the Microsoft Store have it on sale for $20 for over a week back in early September?

EDIT: Yep! http://forums.redflagdeals.com/microsof ... 0-2308760/
Deal Addict
May 14, 2006
1250 posts
702 upvotes
GTA
droidkid wrote: Damn I really do love my Nintendo Switch. But the games are crazy expensive...
Almost all my switch games are from resellers or shoppers 20% off coupon plus point redemptions.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7081 posts
5209 upvotes
ph00p wrote: Sorry to poop in anyone's turkey but Doom Eternal is delayed until March 2020.
I have read the threads, it's already here at RFD.

(BOO!!! Chairs thrown. BFG reloaded and aimed.)

That's the joke ....
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1730 posts
5253 upvotes
Montreal
EBGames sales are often lackluster nowadays.
Their company numbers are quite bad.

If I were them, instead of nickle and dime-ing for profits, they would look against their competitors and edge their prices a bit lower for these sales so it would bring more attraction.
Felt that was pretty much what BB, Amazon, and Walmart have been doing in terms of grabbing pre-orders around e3, and what Amazon had done when prime offered discounts on pre-orders.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
RDR2 and RDR2 Special Edition were already $20 on Microsoft's official store for physical versions just a month ago.

microsoft-store-xbox-one-physical-games-10-2308760/
JackWhyte wrote: Then why are you wasting your valuable time discussing it?

Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Boy I sure love when people continue to post about things that were already addressed.
Oct 9, 2019
2 posts
25 upvotes
Wow. How / where did you get the SDM 20% off coupon?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)