Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB Games Buy 1 Get 4 Free PS3, Xbox 360, DS & Wii (Oct 4-8)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 6:44 pm
Feb 14, 2007
961 posts
316 upvotes
Since this thread is up dont wanna make a new one. Anyone know if the 50% bonus trade in towards used game i have to pay the regular price for used game not the platinum edge discount price? They said doesnt stack. But I thought the edge pricing for used game is not a promo. Traded in res 2 for 49.50 not gonna complain but just curious
Aug 28, 2010
187 posts
26 upvotes
rickodemilo wrote: Unfortunately a lot of the good Wii U stuff got picked over when they did a buy one get one 50% off deal.

3ds though!
Waiting for 3ds since june ... hope that the clearance process begin before Christmas.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Eh at the locations in my city in SW Ontario I told the managers they needed to now merge the games they had offered in two stores for me to get a good amount of games I need. I am hoping for $3 days to come back as that will work better for me .. if anything is left after this. : S
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
gojetsgo wrote: Are there stores that still have stock after the last sale?
They have tons of JUNK as all the premium stuff is long gone.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
jumperson22 wrote: Any recommendations for Xbox360 games? Looking for a good multiplayer game (ideally 4 players). Used to love playing Halo on the original Xbox and Halo 3 on the xbox360.
Diablo 3 (I find the original version a better game for last-gen) - 4P
Borderlands series (first game is best) - 2P though I think Pre-Sequel is 4P
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1-2 - 4P
Rayman Legends - 4P
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this a multiple day event, or Just Tuesday?

I don't live near an EB games and I think all of these sales in the past have been on Tuesday, when the only time I get out to a location is the weekend.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
ertmanius wrote: Is this a multiple day event, or Just Tuesday?

I don't live near an EB games and I think all of these sales in the past have been on Tuesday, when the only time I get out to a location is the weekend.
The dates are in the OPs title.
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
tew wrote: The dates are in the OPs title.
Yes I know that. I was looking for clarification So I didn't know if it was 5 day deal or the promotion it is related to (weekly flyer) runs from the 4th-8th and this particular deal only takes place on Tuesday.

In the past, I have literally been in store before at the cash waiting to pay at the checkout, and while having the signs up for the deal, they said it was a Tuesday only deal.
Jan 18, 2006
81 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
LewisKhol wrote: Waiting for 3ds since june ... hope that the clearance process begin before Christmas.
I was hoping to pick up some 3ds games for my kids but I was told that the sale applies to DS games only (Place Longueuil). I can't remember the last time I saw a DS game at EB...
Has anyone had a different experience?

I can confirm that they are receiving 360 and PS3 games from other places and from what I can see the vast majority come with their boxes.
Sep 12, 2004
380 posts
276 upvotes
I hit up 4 stores today and it is slim pickings. Other than the super common games (Borderlands, all the Dance Centrals, Battlefield, Assassin Creeds etc..) it is mostly disc only games left. You can still find a few gems in there but you gotta DIG. Like someone said in the thread this is the second time they did BOG4 and the rumor is they are going to do this same deal in a month or so.