• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2017 4:37 pm
[OP]
Mar 20, 2012
603 posts
474 upvotes
ETOBICOKE

[EB Games] [Expired]King's Quest: The Complete Collection for PS4 -- $9.99

Hi folks! I saw King's Quest: the Complete Collection is $9.99 on EB's website, a lot of stores still have it if you don't want to pay shipping. Little price for a great game.

*Please note that this is the latest King's Quest game, not a collection of the classics. Even though it's called the complete collection, Chapter 5 and epilogue are via downloading and not on the physical disc. They started selling the game before Chapter 5 came out, LoL! Nonetheless, still a great game especially you are a fan of King's Quest.

Another note: Lowest price on PSN is $11.99

Free Chapter 1 on PSN:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... UESTCHAPT1

https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/725953 ... collection

Edit: Sold Out Online
Last edited by rhinos on May 7th, 2017 9:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
19 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16742 posts
1659 upvotes
Thornhill
Wow, I didn't know they continued the series... I was thinking this was a collection of the old 16-colour games from 30years ago:

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
[OP]
Mar 20, 2012
603 posts
474 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
t3359 wrote: Wow, I didn't know they continued the series... I was thinking this was a collection of the old 16-colour games from 30years ago:

bjl
I played all the King's Quest games when I was a kid, so excited when I heard Sierra brought this series back.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2051 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
King's Quest, Police Quest, Gabriel Knight, all of Sierra's stuff was awesome back then.
Jul 23, 2011
844 posts
643 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Eluder wrote: King's Quest, Police Quest, Gabriel Knight, all of Sierra's stuff was awesome back then.
The 'real' Sierra.

I like what Activision has started to do with the brand since reviving it over the past few years. But it is worth pointing out that it's just that now -- a brand. Real Sierra - the Ken/Roberta Williams company - died a long, long time ago.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3241 posts
866 upvotes
GTA
Been wanting to play this since I saw it revealed. Finally something to spend all that eb credit on!
Jul 31, 2016
391 posts
602 upvotes
Whitby
police quest was great, and so was space quest.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
1979 posts
1660 upvotes
Winnipeg
not listed on eb games website but found in store for xbox one at same price. thanks OP
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Apr 16, 2009
583 posts
135 upvotes
How do the early games work on a console, I recall a lot of typing instructions?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
2615 posts
293 upvotes
t3359 wrote: Yeah, and Space Quest as well. Wasn't Leisure Suit Larry also one of them? Lol.

bjl
Yes, yes it was. :)
Feb 2, 2013
428 posts
350 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
ofdoom wrote: How do the early games work on a console, I recall a lot of typing instructions?
The title of this game is misleading. This set only includes the most recent series. None of the classics.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
9846 posts
6288 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
t3359 wrote: Yeah, and Space Quest as well. Wasn't Leisure Suit Larry also one of them? Lol.

bjl
LeisureSuitL wrote: Yes, yes it was. :)
Leisure Suit Larry theme song playing in my head in full MIDI. Oh where oh where is Passionate Patti? Lol...

Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2005
1702 posts
205 upvotes
BC
I have this from a while back. The old ones were more fun for sure ! ( I think this was a psn monthly free game at one point)