Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

"Game Days" Various games on sale for many platforms (Starts May 16th)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2015 11:33 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1730 posts
5253 upvotes
Montreal
I know bb generally doesn't PM until the prices are available but would walmart let you PM bloodborne a day before the ebgames sale start?
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
finally gonna get farcry4 since it lists also for ps360. been waiting the 7 months or so since it came out for a sale for the ps3 version, ussually ubi games are on sale within 2-3 months of release for 40$(ps4/Xone have had many sales for it already but not ps360 versions).

also anyone wanting that borderlands collection should look into which dlcs arent included, i recall when it came out i read that it doesnt have EVERY dlc for BL2 so be forewarned.
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Some of the prices are crazy inflated....some good deals for recent releases
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
The5element wrote: also anyone wanting that borderlands collection should look into which dlcs arent included, i recall when it came out i read that it doesnt have EVERY dlc for BL2 so be forewarned.
I'm looking into this and so far the only people that are claiming dlc is missing, it sounds as if it's there, but just not showing up (needs to be patched).

I've looked on many sites and they all say every piece of dlc is included so I don't know where you heard that, but it sounds incorrect.
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
Amazing price for Borderlands, it's hard to find used in local stores and kijiji. Bloodborne is also a great price.

Actually overall, this is a great sale. The Orders price is a bit high, I'd wait. But it's a great game.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
zoro69 wrote: If only they'd bring back the $5-10 game of the day promos
They ran out of Facebreakers.
Sep 16, 2011
209 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
Bloodborne is crazy hot at this price. That game's only been out like a month. Don't think I've ever seen a game drop this much, this fast before.
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
dudeman05 wrote: Bloodborne is crazy hot at this price. That game's only been out like a month. Don't think I've ever seen a game drop this much, this fast before.
It's safe to assume it's because the game hasn't been selling since the week after it came out. Everyone who wanted it, picked it up. At the same time, it seems they just put everything on sale lol!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
dudeman05 wrote: Bloodborne is crazy hot at this price. That game's only been out like a month. Don't think I've ever seen a game drop this much, this fast before.
that's because it's dead on the shelves due to its niche market for players. it sold well the first few weeks, and it's not a game to pick up late, due to the online mp requirement.
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Twoapplesnbanana wrote: Yeah, I think that's the one game I'm most interested in from this sale. And I'm tempted to get Dying Light for $49 from walmart (PM at BB) but got The Witcher 3 coming next week... so might have to hold out lol
Would pickup dying light. One of my top 5 games EVER. Absolutely loved it, great story and length
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Hiitsdj wrote: It's safe to assume it's because the game hasn't been selling since the week after it came out. Everyone who wanted it, picked it up. At the same time, it seems they just put everything on sale lol!
A LOT OF people want it. But they know to wait for an inevitable sale because 69.99$ is a stupid price for a game.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
Gears of War 99 cents. Tempting...Waiting for 89 cent price point :lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2416 posts
363 upvotes
NB
Is borderlands worth it if I already have 2 on ps3?
Aug 6, 2007
137 posts
157 upvotes
Just as a FYI the used game sale starts today. I picked up gears of war 1 and 2 for 1.50 with the buy one get one 50%
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2009
1413 posts
630 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: I know bb generally doesn't PM until the prices are available but would walmart let you PM bloodborne a day before the ebgames sale start?
I just did that without a problem

..but I was joking around with them and showed it from my cell phone so I don't think they even looked at the date
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Bloodborne sold over 1 million units worldwide in only 1 week. It can be played completely offline without multiplayer too.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/05/ ... y_surprise

By that standard, it is not niche at all. Bloodborne also has the highest review average of 2015 so far:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne
and the highest user rating of 2015 too.

It sold more than Borderlands Handsome collection by a substantial margin as well.
JackWhyte wrote: that's because it's dead on the shelves due to its niche market for players. it sold well the first few weeks, and it's not a game to pick up late, due to the online mp requirement.

March NPD sales results:

Here’s the full chart:

1. Battlefield: Hardline (Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
2. Bloodborne (PS4)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3)
4. Mario Party 10 (Wii U)
5. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
6. MLB 15: The Show (PS4, PS3)
7. Minecraft (Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4)
8. NBA 2K15 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
9. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4, Xbox One)
10. Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD (PS4, Xbox One)

Bloodborne released on March 24th, along with Borderlands Collection.
JHiitsdj wrote: It's safe to assume it's because the game hasn't been selling since the week after it came out. Everyone who wanted it, picked it up. At the same time, it seems they just put everything on sale lol!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Colin0317 wrote: Is borderlands worth it if I already have 2 on ps3?
This version comes with all the DLCs they released for BL2 (which was quite a lot), plus the Pre-Sequel and its DLCs, so there are a lot more stuff. And it looks and runs a lot smoother. So if you enjoy BL2 and didn't play much of the rest it's probably worth picking up at some point. If you haven't, you can try it out there first and buy this when it's cheaper. Your PS3 saves will transfer over to PS4.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
1694 posts
140 upvotes
lol NHL15 for $50.

Or EA Access for $30 instead~ (assuming you have an Xbox One).
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
Said212 wrote: A LOT OF people want it. But they know to wait for an inevitable sale because 69.99$ is a stupid price for a game.
You RFD gamers need to stop with that, lol. Majority of gamers aren't turned off because of a price tag they can do nothing about. Gamers bought last gen games for 59.99, a $10 price hike is actually very little, and it's because of our dollar.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)