Kingdom Hearts All In One Edition (PS4) - $49.99 - Pre-order Up

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 9:06 am
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
477 upvotes

Kingdom Hearts All In One Edition (PS4) - $49.99 - Pre-order Up

Not on sale or anything like that but $49.99 seems like a good price overall for every Kingdom Hearts game ever in a single package. This package was also only announced a day ago and can't find it at any other Canadian online retailers yet (mind you I don't own a PS4 so I'm not buying it). Comes with two games: Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far and Kingdom Hearts 3, which have a grand total of 10 games. The games are:

KINGDOM HEARTS III
KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD·KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover
KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep –A fragmentary passage–

It's also the same price as USD right now :) Hope you enjoy it if you happen to grab it ;) Oh yeah, game comes out March 17th, 2020.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
11 replies
Dec 20, 2017
26 posts
10 upvotes
Wonder if they're gonna release another edition which includes the Re:Mind DLC for KH3. Anyway, thanks for the find.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4332 posts
2763 upvotes
It looks like a repackage of KH3 and Story So Far.

So if you can find KH3 and SSF for $20 each on sale you avoid paying $10 for the cardboard box.

Last edited by WL1980 on Feb 6th, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2199 posts
624 upvotes
nattsumigaming wrote: Wonder if they're gonna release another edition which includes the Re:Mind DLC for KH3. Anyway, thanks for the find.
this. I bought every single re-release and also story so far. Do I really need another one in a different box? But the box is pretty cool
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1717 posts
531 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Is it a fun game for adults?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1841 posts
381 upvotes
Big money grab. If they didn't want to do any more work like pressing anew disc and programming remind to be on disc, then just include a code for it. Sigh.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4332 posts
2763 upvotes
Raimond wrote: Big money grab. If they didn't want to do any more work like pressing anew disc and programming remind to be on disc, then just include a code for it. Sigh.
The physical game becomes incomplete once the code is redeemed. This won't be a complete "complete edition".
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6183 posts
4970 upvotes
Richmond Hill
nattsumigaming wrote: Wonder if they're gonna release another edition which includes the Re:Mind DLC for KH3. Anyway, thanks for the find.
Kingdom Hearts 3.5 UHD Final Chapter Prologue Epilogue Monologue Remix

or something like that
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4218 posts
775 upvotes
Anyone else find KH3 disappointing?

- The story is incomprehensible unless you've played the other KH games on PS2, DS, PSP and 3DS. KH3 really doesn't explain how the plot and characters are tied together and they bring back a lot of past characters.
- The new lands are plain and boring. I was really looking forward to Toy Story Land but it's only Andy's bedroom and the toy store.
- Donald just STFU about your stupid ingredients.
Sep 2, 2009
527 posts
334 upvotes
Ottawa
Where are people pre-ordering this?
Dec 28, 2017
201 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary
good price since promo price for kh3 is 20 and story so far 25