Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Playstation VR $299 / Bundle $479

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2017 1:13 pm
May 11, 2014
488 posts
217 upvotes
MTL, QC
Myrandor wrote: Ahahaha! At least I don't have issue with any 3D movies/games/attractions. Let's hope the VR thing will be ok! :)
Me too but the VR lol !!!!! it's different! My best advice, DON'T play at resident evil 7 the first day. It's will be awful! I think it's the hardest game for VR. Enjoy :)
May 11, 2014
488 posts
217 upvotes
MTL, QC
stephh33 wrote: Not sure if anyone else has pointed it out, but the bundle is down to $479.99 at Best Buy and they're matching EB for the core at $299.95.

Been wanting this for a while, but a little disappointed this doesnt match the deals they had at Fan Expo.....
But here, we have $299.95 - $100 coupon ! so $200 + tx for a core bundle.
BB match price if the item have the same SKU. So matching the big bundle with the core bundle!!??!... I don't think so.
Last edited by venom1000 on Oct 18th, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
Bump that Sony is putting all VR bundles on sale $100 off at various retailers
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2256 posts
5024 upvotes
Its not a price match thing for the $299 sale.

Playstation Canada posted on FB last night about it nationwide.

Jan 28, 2011
119 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Oh yeah! Just got back from Carrefour Laval and I got 2 coupons of 100$. :)
May 11, 2014
488 posts
217 upvotes
MTL, QC
I got the VR world bundle for $379,99 + txOk Hand Sign
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
For any racing fans here, the 1 vs 1 VR mode in GT Sport is incredibly well done.

My $49.99 Amazon pre-order with a bonus car pack & in game funds from way back in Nov 2016 arrived today, and it was well worth the wait for the VR mode alone.

If you have a wheel setup, this is stellar.

As far as new release driving games, this and Project CARS 2 in VR on the PC are going to make for a great Fall/Winter of VR racing!

Too bad Forza 7 didn't offer VR on the PC, would have bought it.
May 11, 2014
488 posts
217 upvotes
MTL, QC
Woah! wrote: For any racing fans here, the 1 vs 1 VR mode in GT Sport is incredibly well done.

My $49.99 Amazon pre-order with a bonus car pack & in game funds from way back in Nov 2016 arrived today, and it was well worth the wait for the VR mode alone.

As far as new release driving games, this and Project CARS 2 in VR on the PC are going to make for a great Fall/Winter of VR racing!

I bought mine just for GTS... I'll test it tomorrow. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
venom1000 wrote: I bought mine just for GTS... I'll test it tomorrow. Thanks
There's obviously a hit in graphics, but the benefits are soooooooo worth it!!!

I just ran a few more races, and opened up a few more tracks/cars.

For anyone who managed to get a similar pre-order deal @ $49.99, this is a nice contrast to the pure arcade racing of DriveClub VR.

Would I have paid $79.99 for this limited VR mode?
No....but I'm MORE than content with this in its current state, and have a gut feeling that Sony has more to offer for either free or paid DLC.

If Sony has any brains, they will expand this VR option and perhaps offer more content (tracks are sorely lacking for the entire game), perhaps enable a car or two more as competitors, and have an online VR mode.

I swear that VR is where it's at for racing sims & games....there's just so much more spacial awareness that everything just clicks.

With a 2D TV screen, I just cannot seem to feel "in" the game and play poorly.

For some reason I play much better, and feel more dialed in with VR.....first place always feels nice, and dammit if it isn't far more achievable in VR than on a 2D screen.

Being able to judge distance and look into the apex (where you look is where you go) is worth its weight in gold!!!

Gonna go back for more....this is like CRACK!!!! Winking Face
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
Toys R Us has the psvr for $299 and 15% off ending today.
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Aug 31, 2012
353 posts
208 upvotes
CONCORD
Woah! wrote: For any racing fans here, the 1 vs 1 VR mode in GT Sport is incredibly well done.

Do you have the PS VR.. I'm hearing that the VR for GT Sport is only available on a few tracks or limited in some way. Thinking of picking up VR this weekend.
Jun 3, 2009
118 posts
32 upvotes
Answers wrote: Toys R Us has the psvr for $299 and 15% off ending today.
Excluding video games and video game hardware though.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
Brilliante wrote: Excluding video games and video game hardware though.
It is technically an accessory to the PS4 Hardware #MetaTechnical
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Picked up gt from Walmart is the limited edition worth $10 more . Is this version worth it ?

Maybe we should set up a rfd group
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
Anyone know if Shopper's has updated their pricing? I checked on Tuesday and the bundle was $699. Today is 20% off for seniors and I have a 15x coupon.

If the calculator I used was accurate and the pricing is updated, at the low end redemption (under 95k) it would be similar to the EB coupon, except the last $40 of course isn't cash but money you have to spend at Shopper's. I'll never be able to get an EB coupon since the demo will never come to my area. I was torn during the "printed coupon" window and delayed, but I doubt my local stores would have accepted it anyway.
Last edited by hystavito on Oct 19th, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 11, 2014
488 posts
217 upvotes
MTL, QC
witenite wrote: Picked up gt from Walmart is the limited edition worth $10 more . Is this version worth it ?

Maybe we should set up a rfd group
You will get a metal case, 1 million credit and some cars... I took it because it was a preorder and I get it $68 all in :)
Sep 4, 2016
904 posts
350 upvotes
Woah! wrote: Were you actually physically sick, or just felt sick?
I don't play games because I am not interested in them but I knew someone who had VR and got dizzy off it. He would take arsenic in a drink and says it helped.
"It took eight years for DDP Yoga to become an overnight sensation" - Diamond Dallas Page
Jul 28, 2010
61 posts
31 upvotes
Myrandor wrote: Oh yeah! Just got back from Carrefour Laval and I got 2 coupons of 100$. :)
I'm assuming the $100 from Carrefour Laval is applicable only to purchases from ebgames. The challenge is to find the core version. Seems to be sold out at most ebgames.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
nice deal. wish it could be much more cheaper by the end of this year.
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)