Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Playstation VR $299 / Bundle $479

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2017 1:13 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
tomatoonline wrote: nice deal. wish it could be much more cheaper by the end of this year.
A year from now or something like that, someone will post a deal for this old model that will be super hot, if you can find some dusty old stock at an EB Games store :).
Mar 11, 2005
223 posts
40 upvotes
I was about to jump on the core package (have a coupon) but I don’t own the PS4 camera.

Any good deals on the PS4 camera at another retailer? Most places are going for 69$-79$ before tax. Shoppers would be great w/ optimum points but can’t find a Pharmaprix in the Montreal area that has a PS4 camera in stock. If anyone sees one, let me know :)
Aug 11, 2008
18 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
iencoder wrote: I was about to jump on the core package (have a coupon) but I don’t own the PS4 camera.

Any good deals on the PS4 camera at another retailer? Most places are going for 69$-79$ before tax. Shoppers would be great w/ optimum points but can’t find a Pharmaprix in the Montreal area that has a PS4 camera in stock. If anyone sees one, let me know :)
If you have a spare PS4 DualShock controller, EB is giving $40 trade-in credit for it tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
UrbnRzqr wrote: Do you have the PS VR.. I'm hearing that the VR for GT Sport is only available on a few tracks or limited in some way. Thinking of picking up VR this weekend.
LOL, of course I have the PSVR.
It must be very obvious from reading my comments which you quoted.
How do you think I was able to play GT Sport in VR? Winking Face

The only limitation is that the VR mode is for 1 vs 1 racing against the AI in Arcade mode.
All cars & tracks are available.
I knew this going in, so am not disappointed at all.

Perhaps in the future Sony may open up more options and game modes, or add some VR enabled DLC.
Having pre-ordered GT Sport for $49.99, it is well worth it to me for just the VR portion alone.

Along with DriveClub VR & DiRT Rally, it's nice to have a 3rd VR racing game on the PSVR!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
I was at the Richmond Center earlier today, (all PSVR SKUs sold out as Sony was demoing just around the corner)
and overheard a Sony rep and ebGames employee quarrering over how ebGames shouldn't be selling the Core version at $199.

Those who have access to the $100 coupon and can find the core version, buy it quickly before something changes.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
fpenguin wrote: Those who have access to the $100 coupon and can find the core version, buy it quickly before something changes.
I agree, the $100 coupon was not designed to be used in conjunction with this sale. EB Games may realize this and could stop their systems from allowing the sale + coupon to be used together at any time.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
fpenguin wrote: I was at the Richmond Center earlier today, (all PSVR SKUs sold out as Sony was demoing just around the corner)
and overheard a Sony rep and ebGames employee quarrering over how ebGames shouldn't be selling the Core version at $199.

Those who have access to the $100 coupon and can find the core version, buy it quickly before something changes.
fujiapplelover wrote: I agree, the $100 coupon was not designed to be used in conjunction with this sale. EB Games may realize this and could stop their systems from allowing the sale + coupon to be used together at any time.
Well then
That settles it.
All RFD members, Ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn to EB and nab dem $199 PSVR's, you crazy fools!!!!!
Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Aug 11, 2008
18 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For people in BC. It appears the Core PS VR is nearly sold out in most places across the greater mainland. Went to Guilford Mall in Surrey and they were sold out. Luckily, the EB stores farther out in Surrey (Strawberryhill) still had some. Langley and Abbotsford still have plenty if you're willing to make the trek that far.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
iencoder wrote: I was about to jump on the core package (have a coupon) but I don’t own the PS4 camera.

you can get a used one at eb for 50 bucks. Make sure to get the new version though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)