• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2007 5:08 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 24, 2006
148 posts
10 upvotes

EB Games Return policy

I got Medal of Honour Vanguard for Wii for DH on a pre-order (trade 3 games) in March. I haven't opened the game, DH has decided that he doesn't want it.

Will EB games take it back and give me another game? I don't have the receipt. If I just go back and say I bought it and DH doesn't want that game but wants a different one will they look up on their computer to make sure it wasn't purchased on a trade 3 promo before they give me another game instead?
3 replies
Oct 24, 2006
148 posts
10 upvotes
So I went to EB games to pick up my pre-order for Mario Party.

Before I had left, I actually found the receipt! So I took it with me.

They wouldn't take it back, wouldn't give me a store credit, wouldn't let me trade it for a different game, nothing. Person there told me to call back and speak to the manager today.

I haven't called yet.

Their reason is that the return policy is 30 days, I purchased the pre-order on Mar 28th. It's not opened, still sealed, and still has the sales sticker on it.

I'm calling the assistant manager now.
Oct 24, 2006
148 posts
10 upvotes
I spoke to the assistant manager, and he is going to take care of it for me. He was very kind and understanding.

I'm happy with the result. I'm going to use the credit towards the pre-order of Final Fantasy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)