Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Trade 2, get Ghost Recon Wildlands free. (min. $12 trade value)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2017 4:23 pm
Nov 5, 2015
265 posts
264 upvotes
Quebec, QC

[EB Games] Trade 2, get Ghost Recon Wildlands free. (min. $12 trade value)

Hey everyone,

just saw this trade deal on the EB website: https://www.ebgames.ca/Recycled%20Offers/Index

Trade 2 (min. $12 value) and get Ghost Recon Wildlands for free.

I think this is a pretty good deal, MUCH BETTER (In my opinion story-wise and gameplay/coop fun) than the For Honor deal. and better than the double trade credit for those games with a value between $12 - $20, or even the Trade 2 and get 50$ off pre-order game.

Here's the latest $12 trade list on Eb Games website : https://www.ebgames.ca/Views/Locale/Con ... lue-en.pdf

If you guys are not sure, the Open beta will take place from February 23 at 6 am EST to February 27 at 6 am EST! : http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildland ... -announced

IF NOT INTERESTED : Swap 2 games for Ghost Recon, then swap it for Horizon : Zero Dawn with EB Games Satisfaction guaranteed program ;) !
Last edited by dragsther2 on Feb 21st, 2017 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates? 💡 ❗
58 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Not bad, the preorder was $49.96 ... but again, these trade 2 deals are pretty amazing if you can find the right games on clearance.

No regrets for my $38 For Honor and a snazzy ring as well ... ;)
Jan 6, 2014
117 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
I have one of the games I need to get rid of but need the other for this promotion...

anyone know which game on that $12 list is the cheapest?
Xbox: GTR AnThMaN
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
Why it's much better than For Honor deal ? It's the same deal. And it gives fuel to the argument that Ubi titles are dropping value really fast.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
The guy at EB told me that Ubisoft dumps bucketloads of their titles to them. Apparently the ratio of Sniper Elite 4 and For Honor was something insane like 1:40 copies for that location.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10392 posts
2189 upvotes
Aurora
raspeed wrote: The guy at EB told me that Ubisoft dumps bucketloads of their titles to them. Apparently the ratio of Sniper Elite 4 and For Honor was something insane like 1:40 copies for that location.
Sniper Elite 4 wasn't made by ubisoft lol.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper_Elite_4

That should also tell you something there loading it with stock bc there able to move the units as there not selling as good as ubisoft would like. Play the open beta before buying is all I'm gonna say lol..

https://www.vg247.com/2017/02/21/ghost- ... -xbox-one/
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
I would like to know the TIV on For Honor, I guess it's not more than 30$.
Feb 4, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Calgary
MercadorHG wrote: I would like to know the TIV on For Honor, I guess it's not more than 30$.
Im pretty sure they just give you $12 from Eb. Best buy may give you $40 for it
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
Maybe... Anyway, it will be at 49 before April ;)
Jan 6, 2014
117 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
Traded in Forza Horizon 2 and PvZ 2 for this.

One question: They processed it as a cash transaction and gave me $0.01 back on my card - does that mean I can put the pre-order cash balance ($80) toward a better game if I don't like the beta?
Xbox: GTR AnThMaN
Jan 13, 2017
74 posts
32 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote: I would like to know the TIV on For Honor, I guess it's not more than 30$.

last I checked it was actually $35, this was as of last Thursday though
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
Great, now I can dump the games I dug up for For Honor, only to realize the promo ended Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nov 5, 2015
265 posts
264 upvotes
Quebec, QC
i-o_o-i wrote: Great, now I can dump the games I dug up for For Honor, only to realize the promo ended Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Swap them for Ghost Recon, then ask to Swap Ghost Recon for For Honor with their "Satisfaction Guaranteed program" ;)
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates? 💡 ❗
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
dragsther2 wrote: Swap them for Ghost Recon, then ask to Swap Ghost Recon for For Honor with their "Satisfaction Guaranteed program" ;)
Thanks for the suggestion, was just gonna pickup and exchange it for For Honor, but with this I can play a little Ghost Recon too Winking Face
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
AnThMaN wrote: One question: They processed it as a cash transaction and gave me $0.01 back on my card - does that mean I can put the pre-order cash balance ($80) toward a better game if I don't like the beta?
I did that exact thing with the similar For Honor trade deal last week. Traded in 4 games for 2 copies of For Honor, and switched them to Tekken 7 and Red Dead 2 on my next visit. Easy as can be.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody ever done a satisfaction guarantee, at a different store from original purchase ?
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2611 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Dred wrote: Anybody ever done a satisfaction guarantee, at a different store from original purchase ?
Yes, you can do it at any store.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
I knew I would regret not buying Mafia 3 from Amazon.ca back in December.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Mar 7, 2010
368 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa
barrensky wrote: I did that exact thing with the similar For Honor trade deal last week. Traded in 4 games for 2 copies of For Honor, and switched them to Tekken 7 and Red Dead 2 on my next visit. Easy as can be.
So not koshir to do it on the same visit I suppose?
Or I guess it'd be extreme YMMV
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3527 posts
1367 upvotes
Anjou, QC
barrensky wrote: I did that exact thing with the similar For Honor trade deal last week. Traded in 4 games for 2 copies of For Honor, and switched them to Tekken 7 and Red Dead 2 on my next visit. Easy as can be.
Not exactly the case for most people.
Cancelling a preorder on a game fully paid with promos is extremely YMMV. Most Hero associates will block it.
Internal memo also went out last week reminding associates of the fine print:
Minimum $12 trade value required & can be a tiered promotion. Trade value is not transferable to another product. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Games must include boxes and instructions. Cannot be combined with other trade offers. No duplicate titles accepted. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at any time.
I usually recommend going the legit route,

https://www.ebgames.ca/Help/Index?secti ... turnPolicy
https://www.ebgames.ca/Help/Index?section=TermSale

Clause 6.4 (“Satisfaction Returns Guarantee”)
6.4 Edge Cardholders also receive the benefit of an enhanced product returns program (“Satisfaction Returns Guarantee”). Red & Gold Cardholders are entitled to return any closed or open-packaged product within 3 days of purchase, in exchange for a store credit of original purchase value. Platinum Cardholders are entitled to return any closed or open-packaged product within 7 days of purchase, in exchange for a store credit of original purchase value. Onyx Cardholders are entitled to return any closed or open-packaged product within 10 days of purchase, in exchange for a store credit of original purchase value.

Items purchased using this store credit will be labelled as non-refundable and may only be exchanged towards the identical item, if deemed defective.