Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Trade 3 games and get Wii Xenoblade Chronicles for free

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2017 4:39 pm
21 replies
Apr 18, 2017
706 posts
350 upvotes
Poland
Think it's a 3-game promotion for any regular priced ($79.99 or below) game
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
trade 3 get a used wii game free/???? Title says factory sealed description says recycled?
Last edited by brucedlx on Sep 7th, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
1511 posts
31 upvotes
Don't mean the threadcrap/mean this in the nicest way....

wtf a wii game promotion in late 2017?!
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
gwu wrote: Don't mean the threadcrap/mean this in the nicest way....

wtf a wii game promotion in late 2017?!
I think this game was a sought after collectable but it seems like it's now reprinted? Or maybe EB Games found a crate in a backroom somewhere?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
Probably reprinted, Gamestop in the US has also been given permission to reprint games by Nintendo and have done so (mostly the few Nintendo produced RPGs and Metroid Prime Trilogy). it just seems like this is the first time they have shipped some of those reprints to Canada for sale here.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
brucedlx wrote: trade 3 get a used wii game free/???? Title says factory sealed description says recycled?
Ya that what make it strange ...a lot of rfder will try to scalp. .I mean.collect it
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
1511 posts
31 upvotes
Corizzle wrote: Probably reprinted, Gamestop in the US has also been given permission to reprint games by Nintendo and have done so (mostly the few Nintendo produced RPGs and Metroid Prime Trilogy). it just seems like this is the first time they have shipped some of those reprints to Canada for sale here.
Ahhh ok.
I wonder how many people will take advantage of this...perhaps because XBC2 is coming out on Switch before the end of the year...
Apr 8, 2012
216 posts
203 upvotes
EDMONTON
i will try, but what are the eligible games? where is the list? thx
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
520RFD wrote: i will try, but what are the eligible games? where is the list? thx
anything with a $10+ trade value...
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1068 posts
2119 upvotes
Came into this thread thinking this was a troll job, but judging from the comments apparently people still want this old Wii game? Shit i sold my Wii in like 2012 :S
Oct 22, 2013
223 posts
77 upvotes
Markham
Scalping only works for low amount items that's not widely avaliable.

Since this game is avaliable in the eshop and a 3ds version plus it's hasn't sold out in the first hour I think rfd-et are still trying to scalp... I mean collect the SNES classic.
Dec 9, 2015
213 posts
311 upvotes
It was a nice collectable exclusive for the title that EB/Gamestop were able to price-hike since they had exclusive retail rights. They just open every copy and call it used because new copies of games are price-controlled in North America. It was shady af.
But then an enhanced 3DS version came out and that all went out the window. This is a last ditch effort to squeeze big dollars out of it.
Still, the game is a lot of fun. Cool story too.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3499 posts
1688 upvotes
Mississauga
I still a have first-edition copy that I haven't opened. I'd be willing to trade that for a SNES Mini, if anybody wants to lol. I'm serious btw.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
input wrote: I still a have first-edition copy that I haven't opened. I'd be willing to trade that for a SNES Mini, if anybody wants to lol. I'm serious btw.
As valuable as that is... uhh... SNES Mini preorders has been selling for $400, mate.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3499 posts
1688 upvotes
Mississauga
Batarang wrote: As valuable as that is... uhh... SNES Mini preorders has been selling for $400, mate.
$400, really? Where?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12063 upvotes
Toronto
Same confusion here, thought this was at least for the Wii U version.