Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Trade in Thursday - Get a minimum $10 when you trade PS4, XB1 & NSW on February 6th ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 4:23 pm
[OP]
Feb 5, 2014
150 posts
282 upvotes
Kitchener

[EB Games] Trade in Thursday - Get a minimum $10 when you trade PS4, XB1 & NSW on February 6th ONLY

EB Games will have minimum $10 trade in for XBox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch games this coming Thursday, February 6th.

I know this event only happens 2 to 3 times a year, and sorry, no Titan Fall accepted.

TIV link - minimum $1 to qualify, and NO sport games for $10 store credit.

Enjoy!
TIT.JPG

Fine print:

"Get a minimum $10 when you trade PS4, XB1 & NSW Games
Run dates: February 6th
Offer only valid on games traded in for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One. Offer excludes Sport Games. Game must have a minimum $1 Trade Value to qualify. Games must include original cases and artwork. Cannot be combined with any other trade offer including EDGE. No duplicate titles accepted. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trades are subject to Manager approval. Offer subject to change at any time."
68 replies
Jan 18, 2015
42 posts
51 upvotes
Westmount, QC
MereShadow wrote: Time to offload 53 copies of Battlefield 1.
seems its not on their list anymore.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2866 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Haha looks like they finally removed Watch Dogs from trade-in eligibility.

E: Also am I crazy or did the TIV of Battlefront II go up? It's $8 now for both systems and I swear it was $4 or $5 just a couple weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3092 posts
919 upvotes
Battlefront II keeps getting free content so it's popularity has gone up quite a bit, they fixed a lot of the issues the game had
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2062 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Don't forget, those that got the physical copies of fallout 76 with the Xbox one x deal, it works with this deal.

Time to trade in my still sealed Mass Effect Andromeda lol, it's $1 value babyyyyyyy, $10 here I come haha
Jul 23, 2007
202 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Next week should be extra 30% for trade ins from what I hear
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2866 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
That would be new, they usually do 50%.

Anyways definitely putting some games towards the New Horizons Switch Face With Tears Of Joy
May 15, 2013
111 posts
185 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Don't forget, those that got the physical copies of fallout 76 with the Xbox one x deal, it works with this deal.

Time to trade in my still sealed Mass Effect Andromeda lol, it's $1 value babyyyyyyy, $10 here I come haha
Make sure to crack it open before you go in to trade it. Otherwise they'll think you shoplifted it from Best Buy and deny your trade lol
Aug 20, 2019
113 posts
111 upvotes
GoDziLlA123 wrote: Make sure to crack it open before you go in to trade it. Otherwise they'll think you shoplifted it from Best Buy and deny your trade lol
Are you serious? They rejected you before?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2062 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
GoDziLlA123 wrote: Make sure to crack it open before you go in to trade it. Otherwise they'll think you shoplifted it from Best Buy and deny your trade lol
frugalshopper604 wrote: Are you serious? They rejected you before?
Whomever shoplifts fallout 76, hit a new low in their lives lol

Also they don't care if sealed or not, they know we get deals and trade in for more. Guess doesn't hurt to open them anyways.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5806 posts
3760 upvotes
Toronto
I feel like it's time to trade in a bunch of games I've finished & am unlikely to return to anytime soon.
Knack, Killzone, Horizon: ZD, Wolfenstein series and a couple more where they're nice to have...but I'm unlikely to play them.

So different that what I would have done in previous generations, but I'm saving up for the inevitable PS5 purchase.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11286 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Haha looks like they finally removed Watch Dogs from trade-in eligibility.

E: Also am I crazy or did the TIV of Battlefront II go up? It's $8 now for both systems and I swear it was $4 or $5 just a couple weeks ago.
Dang it! Why was Watch Dogs removed from the Trade In?
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4321 posts
2118 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: Dang it! Why was Watch Dogs removed from the Trade In?
Well if I had to guess, they don't want any more copies of it Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes.