Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[EB Games] Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

YES!!! Fallout 76 is horrible, forget the game lol, just focus on the system deal XD haha

I randomly saw the price on ebgames website. Yes it shows out of stock, the stocktrack site also shows no stock...

********** Thanks to ChemicalXV for this tip to see ebgames stock using their product id (not the one in the page description!)

one of these has physical game, other has digital (an employee told me, but couldn't confirm which one, but lets be honest, Fallout 76 has no good value really, worth $4 trade at EB)

https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=755605
https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=755606

check stock this way, verified works, some stores that show no stock, actually have stock (so still call)

Also, the Xbox One X nba2k19 is $349.99 but that is a worse deal, game worth nothing https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=754949

Goodluck guys
Last edited by junglemage666 on Jan 19th, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
318 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1995 posts
1186 upvotes
Regina
Nice. Out of stock!

First comment!
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
waloshin wrote: Nice. Out of stock!

First comment!
call the stores, it doesn't show stock for these, the online tracker doesn't always show accurate stock. First thing tomorrow morning, call stores
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
junglemage666 wrote: ******* CALL THE STORES TOMORROW MORNING! TO CHECK STOCK! Don't believe the online stock ********

YES!!! Fallout 76 is horrible, forget the game lol, just focus on the system deal XD haha

I randomly saw the price on ebgames website. Yes it shows out of stock, the stocktrack site also shows no stock... but, Resident Evil 2 collectors edition is also showing out of stock, but I know for a fact they have them in store (seen one location with at least 10) so call your stores, find out if they have the xbox one x fallout 76 system (white only)

Also, the Xbox One X nba2k19 is $349.99 but that is a worse deal, game worth nothing

Goodluck guys
Is this on clearance?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
daddyho24 wrote: Is this on clearance?
Nope, just mentioned Resident Evil 2 CE as an example of the stock, I know they have them in the stores, lots of stock, but doesn't show any on the stock track site or eb games site. Last I checked it was still $259.99
Oct 1, 2017
328 posts
410 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: 299.99 for Xbox one x is junk?
When a new Xbox is coming out in less than a year, yes, this dated ass console is a poor purchase.
Mar 13, 2010
559 posts
342 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I think this is a great price if you can find stock. Keep in mind all Microsoft next gen exclusives coming out in the next few years will be playable on Xbox one like Halo infinite, hellblade 2, new forza etc.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
d_bomb_23 wrote: I think this is a great price if you can find stock. Keep in mind all Microsoft next gen exclusives coming out in the next few years will be playable on Xbox one like Halo infinite, hellblade 2, new forza etc.
Current gen will play next gen games? If this is real, it's incentive to pickup an X over a Series X for some folks.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13223 posts
12043 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: Current gen will play next gen games? If this is real, it's incentive to pickup an X over a Series X for some folks.
It’s expected a lot of next gen games will work on current gen just with reduced graphics, since the architecture will be similar.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Angultra wrote: It’s expected a lot of next gen games will work on current gen just with reduced graphics, since the architecture will be similar.
Big if true. Security for buyers of the current gen X.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Mar 13, 2010
559 posts
342 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
The head of Xbox game studios confirmed it last week in an interview. From article:

In an interview with MCV, head of Xbox Game Studios, Matt Booty, has said that as “content comes out over the next year, two years, all of our games, sort of like PC, will play up and down that family of devices.” The plan is that “if someone invests in Xbox between now and [Series X] that they feel that they made a good investment and that we’re committed to them with content.”

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/xbox ... n-xbox-one
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
one of the big reason to get the next gen xbox is for the 8k or 4k 120hz probably. my tv isn't that much and I doubt id see it unless i play competively and wouldnt do that on a console. you already get 4k on this xbox don't expect too much from the next xbox until 2-3 years down the line, so it is still a great time to invest on this console.
Oct 15, 2018
195 posts
264 upvotes
MereShadow wrote: Don't care about this pile of junk.
Playstation fanboy? Look, I own the PS4 Pro and the One X and I can assure you that the X is the better system of the 2.
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
This is a REALLY Good Deal If you are looking to purchase an Xbox or wanting to upgrade to an X model, and if you can actually find one near you to buy. Seems like it might be difficult task to realize this deal, but it is a Hot deal whether or not there is a new system on the horizon. 6 months from now, I wouldn't be so confident saying how hot the deal is.
Jun 16, 2009
58 posts
8 upvotes
Markham
Anyone know the trade-in value of xbox one X 1TB? Might be worth doing a swap.
Aug 5, 2017
146 posts
331 upvotes
samlau wrote: Anyone know the trade-in value of xbox one X 1TB? Might be worth doing a swap.
$200. You can use the tool on their website to find Tivs
Jun 16, 2009
58 posts
8 upvotes
Markham
What's the key word to pull up Xbox One X. I see other consoles but can't see it for the X.