[EB Games] Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3165 posts
634 upvotes
Toronto
motime wrote: Anyone opting to buy EB warranty which is $36 for a year?
I am considering it since the reps told me I can come back after a few months and exchange the Xbox one x for a different one. Might be worth it just to refresh the controller and if there is a new bundle out in the fall
Sep 29, 2008
867 posts
161 upvotes
Mississauga
Ill go back and add the eb warranty. Microsoft charges shipping too apparently so theres that peace of mind.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2064 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
undacova wrote: I am considering it since the reps told me I can come back after a few months and exchange the Xbox one x for a different one. Might be worth it just to refresh the controller and if there is a new bundle out in the fall
motime wrote: Ill go back and add the eb warranty. Microsoft charges shipping too apparently so theres that peace of mind.
Ya the eb warranty is good, but don't be fooled by the exchange part... You can only do this one time, and only after they determine it is needed to be replaced under their discretion. When they choose to replace it, you are going to be getting a refurbished unit as a replacement with no warranty. Don't let them fool you into thinking you will get a new system. Microsoft will give you a new system, eb won't. Also I have never paid for shipping when returning items to microsoft under warranty (EB lied about it that you have to pay shipping) .. Plus can bring to any Microsoft store if you are close to one.
Sep 29, 2008
867 posts
161 upvotes
Mississauga
junglemage666 wrote: Ya the eb warranty is good, but don't be fooled by the exchange part... You can only do this one time, and only after they determine it is needed to be replaced under their discretion. When they choose to replace it, you are going to be getting a refurbished unit as a replacement with no warranty. Don't let them fool you into thinking you will get a new system. Microsoft will give you a new system, eb won't. Also I have never paid for shipping when returning items to microsoft under warranty (EB lied about it that you have to pay shipping) .. Plus can bring to any Microsoft store if you are close to one.
Yeah I was skeptical about the warranty shipping part, didn't make sense for a huge company like Microsoft. Either way I got the warranty anyway in case MS gives me trouble.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2064 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
motime wrote: Yeah I was skeptical about the warranty shipping part, didn't make sense for a huge company like Microsoft. Either way I got the warranty anyway in case MS gives me trouble.
Get eb to give you the warranty for free, since it is their screw up. If you got it already maybe they can give you a refund in credit
Sep 29, 2008
867 posts
161 upvotes
Mississauga
Great deal because you can just resell these for around the same price. Who knows the series x might not even be worth the upgrade for a good year or so after launch.
Nov 17, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
Sorry for your loss. Wish you had posted this before my visit to EB.

In any case, I'll be in the area tomorrow so if they still have one, I'll pick it up and PM you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2064 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
AyeshS wrote: My grandfather passed away a few days ago, had to travel out of the country on a whim. I won’t be back until Feb 2, and I’m pretty sure any stock near me will be gone by that point.

If someone can save a console for me, that would be greatly appreciated. Games are an escape for me, and I could really use that right now.

I can meet in the North York area or Brampton. Thank you RFD community, you guys are the best.
Call Orangeville location, tell them your situation, they may set it aside for you until you get back. They had both the digital and physical versions there. Still shows stock. Price wise I dunno if they will honor if it goes up but I know they can hold products for people out of town.
Jan 25, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
Anyone know what stores have any left and where I can find this console for 299
Jun 28, 2013
148 posts
244 upvotes
GordieeM60817 wrote: Anyone know what stores have any left and where I can find this console for 299
Step 1 go to ebgames website
Step 2 input your postal code to see stores around you
Step 3 call stores you are willing to drive to

Honestly we dont even know where you live you could be thousands of KM away
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2064 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
GordieeM60817 wrote: Anyone know what stores have any left and where I can find this console for 299
Click on my links in the post
Oct 16, 2005
941 posts
483 upvotes
my buddy wants me to pick him up one, I was planning to drive to orangeville tomorrow after work if I get a chance. I live in brampton and work in north york. Not sure if Ayesh still needs one or not.
PM if you're interested.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2064 posts
2144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Superman_2099 wrote: my buddy wants me to pick him up one, I was planning to drive to orangeville tomorrow after work if I get a chance. I live in brampton and work in north york. Not sure if Ayesh still needs one or not.
PM if you're interested.
Call them now, ask them to hold for tomorrow.
Oct 16, 2005
941 posts
483 upvotes
MatthewG566 wrote: Seems dead in GTA every place I call is sold out
Orangeville said they had a couple left. Put one on hold for my buddy