Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2020 11:38 am
Nov 27, 2015
47 posts
30 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
It's odd how some people misinterpreted the statement that it could take a couple years for the series x to have a first party exclusive. It's nothing new, when devs release games between generation that they release it for both gens. Obviously the latest gen will provide the best experience. As previously mentioned in another post it's pro consumer considering they could release a game that could be played on 4-6 different pieces of hardware.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1037 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto
jackass_ca wrote: Damn. I was there and didn't even check as I got 2 at argyle. Were they the download code or disc ones?
You got yourself 2 with a code or not code case so count yourself lucky. I was going to have my brother run and get what you got in London but couldn't make it happen on my end. No way was I putting this purchase on a credit card as I don't even want to use it.
Nov 30, 2014
219 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Nice deal OP. I’d be on it if I didn’t already own an xb1.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1037 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto
SaskCanesFan wrote: Well that's wrong, LG OLEDs are already able to do that, and there's more TVs coming that can accept it as well.
OLED tvs still have burn in issues being reported. To hell with OLED for now as a gamer. I don't care that the picture looks great and whatever else as I don't want the World of Warcraft interface burned into my tv. LOL!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1037 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto
cain2589 wrote: Same as what a 4K tv cost 5 years ago...

It will get cheaper.
Of course they will get cheaper but not anytime soon. Also considering many people want the latest and greatest thing do you really think there are going to be any new title that run at 8K that really matter? LOL! Good luck with that.
Nov 7, 2017
549 posts
435 upvotes
If someone wants to sell it at cost in Waterloo/Guelph area PM me please.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2008 posts
2066 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
phumanchu3xgb wrote: Nice deal OP. I’d be on it if I didn’t already own an xb1.
Trade it towards this one, u pay $160 more
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2008 posts
2066 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Hope most of you guys that actually wanted systems, got them. Let's stop discussing which console is better... This is meant to be a deal for those that actually wanted to buy an Xbox One X and were waiting for a great deal. That being said..

Ps4 has the best exclusives
Xbox has the best graphics/smoother gameplay and much more quiet

Switch is just overall fun

PC is the best, if you can afford the parts to make a good rig.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15018 posts
2040 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Thanks OP.

Was able to pick one up tonight at Eaton centre.

Although mine came without the sleeve and no code on receipt. Rep told me code should be inside the box since it scanned as the fallout 76 bundle.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2008 posts
2066 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Matrixvibe wrote: Thanks OP.

Was able to pick one up tonight at Eaton centre.

Although mine came without the sleeve and no code on receipt. Rep told me code should be inside the box since it scanned as the fallout 76 bundle.
Double check, you might have gotten the physical copy version, which is better. But honestly, if some reason u didn't even get the game at all, it's not a loss lol
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1004 posts
341 upvotes
Midland
junglemage666 wrote: Double check, you might have gotten the physical copy version, which is better. But honestly, if some reason u didn't even get the game at all, it's not a loss lol
I believe EB Games always give the physical copy? Some rare exceptions I’m sure this was mentioned somewhere in other xbox one ebGames threads.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2008 posts
2066 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
joe2k1 wrote: I believe EB Games always give the physical copy? Some rare exceptions I’m sure this was mentioned somewhere in other xbox one ebGames threads.
Mine was printed on a receipt... And had no sleeve of fallout 76. I had to ask for a sleeve, they said it was damaged and thrown away lol. I was able to exchange for another with sleeve at another location.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15018 posts
2040 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
junglemage666 wrote: Double check, you might have gotten the physical copy version, which is better. But honestly, if some reason u didn't even get the game at all, it's not a loss lol
Looking at my receipt, the product code (741690) matches the DLC bundle https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/755605

The box art is just the xbox one x with the "special edition". Not that I would ever play Fallout and I think it's still a good deal without a game but losing something I was supposed to get... lol

Will probably return it, then trade in my xbox one s and pay the remaining balance :razz:
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3127 posts
617 upvotes
Toronto
Matrixvibe wrote: Looking at my receipt, the product code (741690) matches the DLC bundle https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/755605

The box art is just the xbox one x with the "special edition". Not that I would ever play Fallout and I think it's still a good deal without a game but losing something I was supposed to get... lol

Will probably return it, then trade in my xbox one s and pay the remaining balance :razz:
Did you open the console? The code might be with the other paperwork