Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

(EB) PreOrder Ness (Exclusive) ,Inkling,Inkling girl,Pacman and Wario.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2015 3:55 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2941 posts
1623 upvotes
west Island MTL
immortal_kssss wrote: I just checked BB site it's already sold out,That was super fast.
yeah correct customer service i call them and they told me it took like not even 2 minute and all gone!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Welp, that was quick...

Guess I can always try my luck for trading some of my Wave 1, 2, or 3 figures with someone who's getting Wave 4 figures, and/or just skip Wave 4 and do my best for Wave 5 & 6. Best of luck to you all.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
FearLess wrote: yeah correct customer service i call them and they told me it took like not even 2 minute and all gone!
Was never in stock.
Aug 10, 2006
358 posts
81 upvotes
St. John's
The Best Buy amiibos that were posted today were also placeholders. None went up for sale yet. Look into BBYJuby and her postings in the BBY forums.
An email will be sent out from BestBuy to members about when these will go live. They did the same thing with Gold Mario a few weeks back.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
GreenEggsAndSpam wrote: The Best Buy amiibos that were posted today were also placeholders. None went up for sale yet. Look into BBYJuby and her postings in the BBY forums.
An email will be sent out from BestBuy to members about when these will go live. They did the same thing with Gold Mario a few weeks back.
I wonder if it's going to be like that whole Rosalina fiasco. They said she'd be up at 3 am, but she went up at 3:54 am. I stayed up until 3:33, but after that I had work to worry about the next day, so I gave up.

If it's the same for Wave 4, then I'm done.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
tigerhawk33 wrote: I wonder if it's going to be like that whole Rosalina fiasco. They said she'd be up at 3 am, but she went up at 3:54 am. I stayed up until 3:33, but after that I had work to worry about the next day, so I gave up.

If it's the same for Wave 4, then I'm done.
They improved with Gold Mario and chose regular hours.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
thechampion116 wrote: They improved with Gold Mario and chose regular hours.
Thanks for the heads-up. I was never interested in the Gold Mario, so I didn't look into what time of day he was going to be available. Maybe I'll have a chance then at Wave 4... well, we'll see. Fingers crossed. I'm missing so many Amiibo from my collection that I don't really care right now if I do get any of Wave 4 or not.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Alright, this got to stop with the insulting and calling people hoarders or whatnot. Whatever they do in their own time, it's their business and it's no place here.

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Alright, this got to stop with the insulting and calling people hoarders or whatnot. Whatever they do in their own time, it's their business and it's no place here.

Ju Leon...
Thanks Inferno_gn. Good post! I agree this has got to stop. A few days ago the OP and a few others decided to gang-up on me for my suggestion of pre-ordering instore & online at EB Games, in case their instore pre-orders were canceled (which they were). They totally mistook my post for being a "Hoarder". Wow, just wow... I wrote to the Admins and Mods, and informed them that the Mods have to monitor this particular forum a bit more, or otherwise it'll give the impression to other members that they can get away with insults and/or derogatory remarks.

It's unfortunate that this whole Amiibo "mess" is causing friction and anxiety within the RFD community. RFD is a community of sharing info, but over the years I've seen it become a bit "toxic" at times. The Amiibo thread (similar to the old B1G2F at Rogers fiasco) has become a bit testy at times. Oh well, I'll continue sharing info and details to the community, but lately the deals have dried-up for the Gaming forum. It's now more or less pre-orders or clearance sales.

Cheers. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
00Yoni wrote: No, I just saw a transaction on my bank statement from EB games. They returned the preorder cost into my account. No email or phone call.
Was that just the charge they do to validate your card? That does go on and then off..
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2941 posts
1623 upvotes
west Island MTL
Avenger wrote: Wrong.
yeah it seem csr from BB tell bull crap to customer i even spoke to a manager he told me same crap... and it seem it not the case
once again it show how BB csr careless about people....
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
so when will best buy amiibos go live?
Jul 19, 2009
364 posts
150 upvotes
Brantford
I can confirm (internally) that there were NO sales for the items. They are indeed placeholders on the site as previously mentioned.
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
Thread clean up - keep it on topic
Be kind and civil with one another

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)