Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Mouse $19.99, SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Headset $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2013 5:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2008
1468 posts
977 upvotes
Great pair of headphones. They have deeper bass and better mids compared to the sony PIIQ I got from the futureshop sale.
Deal Expert
Mar 27, 2007
15657 posts
588 upvotes
Ordered one and thanked OP. Hope it goes through.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7641 posts
448 upvotes
BC
PM with ncix. hope it goes thru.
insert witty comment
Apr 25, 2008
229 posts
245 upvotes
Kwe
Everyones order should go through. Its on their weekly ad 2nd page. Looks like all SteelSeries guild wars 2 and SteelSeries Diablo 3 are on sale.
Blu-ray collection so far 800 and counting... ;)
Newest to collection Pacific Rim, Monsters University, Iron man 3
no self promoting in your signature
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
macross_2ca wrote: Everyones order should go through. Its on their weekly ad 2nd page. Looks like all SteelSeries guild wars 2 and SteelSeries Diablo 3 are on sale.
what's on sale for D3? the Siberia headset?
Jan 21, 2013
86 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
macross_2ca wrote: Everyones order should go through. Its on their weekly ad 2nd page. Looks like all SteelSeries guild wars 2 and SteelSeries Diablo 3 are on sale.
Thank you for confirming the deal! Off topic: Cool unboxing videoes, I just sub to your channel....I can't believe the star trek steelbook is worth $170 on ebay
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
Does EbGames offer free return shipping? Like buyers remorse?

"To return products purchased Online:

Online:
To return or exchange an item to EBGames.ca, include the packing list, identify the reason for the return and send it to the address on the return shipping label.
"

Is it me or does that sound like a no?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
just to make sure guys, I can use the headset with my xbox right ? (never bought any console headset I dont even know where to plug em) but my friends keep saying I should play with one lol
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
koontzy wrote: just to make sure guys, I can use the headset with my xbox right ? (never bought any console headset I dont even know where to plug em) but my friends keep saying I should play with one lol
No, you'll have to buy the mixer because it's audio jack plugs instead of USB. It's called the Flux but just renamed to Guild Wars because of the branding.

http://faq.steelseries.com/questions/37 ... ox+360%3F+
Sep 20, 2005
249 posts
224 upvotes
I don't Diablo 3 SteelSerie on sale, but the SteelSeries cod bo2 mouse is in the flyer too
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Ok, I caved in and pre-ordered one even though I don't need it... oh well. Thanks op!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Fantaz wrote: Ok, I caved in and pre-ordered one even though I don't need it... oh well. Thanks op!
Hehe, same here. :D

Oh well... got to use that EB credit some time.
Aug 18, 2010
23 posts
1 upvote
I think they removed the cod b02 mouse, the GW2 mouse and the GW2 headset from the online website even though it is still advertised on their 2nd page.
Oct 14, 2012
90 posts
16 upvotes
Anywhere u want me t…
i drove 10km through a blizzard to get that mouse and i can say after testing it for 10 min very good mouse ive owned > mx500 , mx510 , mx518 , deathadder, zowie ec1 , logitech g5 , and this and i would say this and deathadder are top 2 then mx510 is 3rd thanks op!
Apr 8, 2005
916 posts
633 upvotes
I had a look at this mouse last night when I saw the deal but the two buttons on the right hand side looked very awkward to me - anyone know if they are functional? I've been keeping my eye on the Logitech G600 or Razer Naga line with the extra buttons on the left.
Oct 17, 2012
5 posts
1 upvote
MARKHAM
I just got the headset, but for some reason, the top of the box was not sealed, and the headset was dusty as it had a lot of specks of dust on it. Should I be suspicious?

...Aaaaand the clip on the earphone was rotated...
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2176 posts
339 upvotes
Montreal
noctira wrote: I just got the headset, but for some reason, the top of the box was not sealed, and the headset was dusty as it had a lot of specks of dust on it. Should I be suspicious?

...Aaaaand the clip on the earphone was rotated...
Gutted Headset, return it!
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Does EbGames offer free return shipping? Like buyers remorse?

"To return products purchased Online:

Online:
To return or exchange an item to EBGames.ca, include the packing list, identify the reason for the return and send it to the address on the return shipping label.
"

Is it me or does that sound like a no?
Yes you can return it to any store.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
2553 posts
194 upvotes
2.50 for 1 year product plan.
Protip : You save more money when you're not on RFD! :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)