Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Gamestop.ca

Used Game of the Week: Gears of War 9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2010 5:44 pm
Tags:
None
24 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
Dark-Colonel wrote: Great price, especially since the All-Fronts DLC is now only 800MS ($10).
Wrong Gears of War lol this is the first one, 2nd one has All Fronts DLC at 800 msp this week just fyi lol.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1235 posts
142 upvotes
Montreal
yoda12320 wrote: Will check today.
I was in today, they have a small rack right on the counter with 10-15 copies with 9.99 stickers.
May 21, 2009
779 posts
101 upvotes
Ottawa
The Limited Collector's Edition should be the same price, if you can find it. I just bought a used copy of the CE in the US for the same price ($9.99), nice to see the price dropping here too!
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
matsam wrote: The Limited Collector's Edition should be the same price, if you can find it. I just bought a used copy of the CE in the US for the same price ($9.99), nice to see the price dropping here too!
last i checked, EBG has the same SKU for used copies of reg. ed. and CE of games, so if you want to find a LE copy, you'll actually need to physically be there to search thru their bins (SKU check on their system won't help)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Apr 15, 2006
224 posts
61 upvotes
Confirmed at Metrotown EB in Burnaby - at least a good 10 copies on the racks. Just the regular edition and did not see any Collectors Edition ones.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1358 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing game. It was also one of the reasons why I ended up getting a 360. I'd definitely buy it again if I didn't finish it in all difficulty levels :lol:
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
So is this the first of a summer series of Deals of the Week/Day? If so, any intel on what games are next?
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
Captain Snazzypants wrote: So is this the first of a summer series of Deals of the Week/Day? If so, any intel on what games are next?
+1, we need someone to do covert ops, and recon. and subterfuge. and stuff like that.
<<< Did you find my post helpful? Click the THANKS button.

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
mahjongmaniac wrote: last i checked, EBG has the same SKU for used copies of reg. ed. and CE of games, so if you want to find a LE copy, you'll actually need to physically be there to search thru their bins (SKU check on their system won't help)
Really? I remember seeing used copies of Gears 2 LE and Blazblue 360 LE with different prices than the used standard editions.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2007
2719 posts
53 upvotes
Etobicoke/Mississaug…
I actually went to EB Games yesterday and didn't even notice this. I should have looked harder :lol:
Dec 14, 2009
48 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, Canada
This is, IMO, one of the best console FPS series ever. At this price, it's a steal!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2007
2233 posts
42 upvotes
mahjongmaniac wrote: last i checked, EBG has the same SKU for used copies of reg. ed. and CE of games, so if you want to find a LE copy, you'll actually need to physically be there to search thru their bins (SKU check on their system won't help)
Yup.
Captain Snazzypants wrote: So is this the first of a summer series of Deals of the Week/Day? If so, any intel on what games are next?
Go to your local EB games. Look on the walls for whatever they have the most of. Those are coming soon :) .

Fable 2 sale incoming!
Oct 23, 2005
673 posts
177 upvotes
dblhelix wrote: This is, IMO, one of the best console FPS series ever. At this price, it's a steal!
It's actually a Third Person Shooter, not an FPS. Nevertheless, great game and price, thanks op
Dec 14, 2009
48 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, Canada
specs_bv wrote: It's actually a Third Person Shooter, not an FPS. Nevertheless, great game and price, thanks op
Yep... My bad.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1731 posts
105 upvotes
Oh yeah, one of the best games ever. If you have an xbox and you don't have it, I'd get it for the $9.99 price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)