Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ebates

14% Cashback at The Bay, Dell, Peoples, HP, etc... (Ends Feb 14th at Midnight)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2019 8:17 am
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
so far I haven't been screwed by ebates. They usually fixed any errors after I contacted them. Almost $800 in lifetime cashback so far....count my lucky stars
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
Dblock9187 wrote: How Reliable is ebates? I just purchase a desktop worth $1700. How likely am I gonna get 14% of that amount? Thank guys hope you can Help me. Thanka
100% reliable
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
BearBraz wrote: Good luck getting your ebates back. its shadier and shadier. They claim no cookies, wrong category, everything to deny your money back... even keeping the majority of the retailers money back to themselves AND investing your part for 3 months.

Last time I used ebates cashback on Ebay it was the same story. Its getting worse and worse people. Time for a boycott.

For those who gets your cashback, good luck for you.
For those who spend time with support... think is this really worth it?

Ebates will create one way or another an incentive even unconscious to buy something that you don't really would at normal price but perhaps with this 14% 'discount' after three months if it comes at all. If it would be something you would buy anyway and you don't mind wasting your time if things go wrong, ok But beware of those buys and this company. I used to like ebates... now I just say... meh.
You must be doing something wrong, never had an issue and neither has any of my family/friends
Nov 19, 2015
54 posts
32 upvotes
Thanks OP

Bought a Zojirushi rice cooker with the 15% off plus ebates.
Jan 26, 2017
56 posts
39 upvotes
If anyone has a spare unidays code i will greatly appreciate it. Been eyeing the new dell xps 13 since it was launched thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
3149 posts
1334 upvotes
Windsor
I was looking for an SSD, so I got a WD Blue 1TB SSD from Dell for $159 + tx - 14% eBates; thx OP. Had some credit I needed to burn with them, so it was a no brainer. Nothing crazy, but a pretty good deal at ~$160 all-in. Business expense too, so it's nice to get eBates (business sees the higher price for write-off purposes).
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Oct 2, 2006
190 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks OP. bought soft roller from Dyson.
Jun 5, 2011
237 posts
707 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Does unidays stack with ebates?
Banned
Feb 13, 2019
111 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I placed 3 orders with Dell and eBates is already showing up for 2 of them.

I was able to stack unidays with eBates.
Last edited by rolenEDM on Feb 14th, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Older generations literally have no biological purpose to exist other than to help the younger generation.
I am the proud inventor of the Rolen Plan for early retirement.
Jul 7, 2005
231 posts
178 upvotes
Thornhill
divx wrote: what was the highest? it was 8% that i have seem before. also, would ebate amount apply for only shipped by amazon stuff or anything off amazon site including 3rd party stuff?
The highest was 12% on everything back in mid-December(?).
Aug 22, 2011
102 posts
21 upvotes
Damnit that EVO 860 is on sale and Ebates only has 1% for Amazon electronics.
Aug 8, 2014
161 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I find it mind boggling that the HP website doesn't sell HP SSDs. Ah well, grabbed the WD SSD mentioned above from the Dell site. Unidays works on it as well for a cool 10% extra savings.
Aug 31, 2010
972 posts
202 upvotes
Victoria
solidace wrote: I find it mind boggling that the HP website doesn't sell HP SSDs. Ah well, grabbed the WD SSD mentioned above from the Dell site. Unidays works on it as well for a cool 10% extra savings.
Tempting, with 10% Unidays + 14% ebates, it should be the lowest price in a long time
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4952 posts
1086 upvotes
Thanks. Ordered some kid's clothes and a few items for myself on Joe Fresh. Stacked it with my pc insiders discount, too!
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
Nov 25, 2014
539 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Menthos12 wrote: ebates.PNG
Its showing up... now to play the waiting game....
How long did it take for ebates to confirm your dell cashback? I placed an order around 11:30pm and havent got the cha-ching notification yet.
Oct 5, 2014
160 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I e-mail requesting. They got back to me today and said that it could take up to 10 days to hit your account.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)