Expired Hot Deals

[ebates.ca] ebates.ca ESSO gas card - Deal Dead - sold out all the cards they have

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2018 11:19 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 21, 2011
630 posts
476 upvotes
Knowhere

ebates.ca ESSO gas card - Deal Dead - sold out all the cards they have

Deal Link:
Retailer:
ebates.ca
buy/reload 250$, then spend 5$ you will get a 50$ gas saving card (10C/L)

2% cash back on top of it.
Images
  • 2.PNG
Last edited by lightmeup on Nov 22nd, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
30 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1770 posts
1181 upvotes
Laputa
always ignore any Ad with 'Up To'....

2% for Esso tho. 11% for Pizza Pizza lol

Still good. bought one, thank you
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1184 posts
378 upvotes
up to 11% on all gift cards. The only gift card with 11% cash back is Pizza Pizza,

The deal ultimately is $300 value for $250.
Member
May 18, 2017
371 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Where does the $5 spend come from? Isn't it just buy a $250 GC and get a $50 Gas card?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 21, 2011
630 posts
476 upvotes
Knowhere
Millenniunn wrote: always ignore any Ad with 'Up To'....

2% for Esso tho. 11% for Pizza Pizza lol

Still good. bought one, thank you
damn, you right, did not see the "up to" at all, the 11% got me really excited......
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1770 posts
1181 upvotes
Laputa
whatyoulookinatbud wrote: Where does the $5 spend come from? Isn't it just buy a $250 GC and get a $50 Gas card?
when you add $250 to your cart
20181122093049.png
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Newbie
Nov 22, 2014
28 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Does the price privileges card expire? I'm thinking of buying a few of these so I can use them over the next few months.
Newbie
May 13, 2017
43 posts
38 upvotes
Beaconsfield
eswapnil wrote: Does the price privileges card expire? I'm thinking of buying a few of these so I can use them over the next few months.
When you click buy, this shows up:


Note: For each $250 Esso Reload purchased, you will also be able to purchase a 10 cents Esso PRICE PRIVILEGES e-card valid for 500 litres available while quantities last for $5 (valued at $50). This Esso PRICE PRIVILEGES card will be delivered by email. The 10 cent Esso PRICE PRIVILEGES card does not expire. For more information, visit https://giftcards.esso.ca/price-privileges.

I'm buying two! :D Thanks RFD!
Newbie
Nov 22, 2014
28 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Maidom wrote: When you click buy, this shows up:


Note: For each $250 Esso Reload purchased, you will also be able to purchase a 10 cents Esso PRICE PRIVILEGES e-card valid for 500 litres available while quantities last for $5 (valued at $50). This Esso PRICE PRIVILEGES card will be delivered by email. The 10 cent Esso PRICE PRIVILEGES card does not expire. For more information, visit https://giftcards.esso.ca/price-privileges.

I'm buying two! :D Thanks RFD!
Thank you, I was trying to find that information on ebates :)
Thanks OP!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 1, 2006
14390 posts
229 upvotes
i'm all the way at the checkout page, but i still don't see the $50 gas savings card added.
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Sr. Member
Sep 5, 2005
504 posts
1194 upvotes
Victoria
JayTee1 wrote: i'm all the way at the checkout page, but i still don't see the $50 gas savings card added.
Same issue for me.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2009
1303 posts
628 upvotes
Calgary
Same here. When I add the car the $50 savings card doesn't show up.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1635 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
doesn't even show the $50 card anymore
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
5120 posts
1763 upvotes
Canuckland
It’s annoying having to walk in every time just to scan it as at the pump is only swipe

Top