[eBay.ca] eBay 11/21 Promo Code: 15% off order on App with Coupon Code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 1:09 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
414 posts
434 upvotes

[eBay.ca] eBay 11/21 Promo Code: 15% off order on App with Coupon Code

eBay will have 15% off coupon (no minimum purchase) up to $100 off max tomorrow (11/21) when you use code PICKFAST in the eBay app

Good for for both Canada and US sites. Full terms as usual:

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Eastern Time on November 21, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKFAST
Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 8:00 AM ET on November 21, 2018 until 8:00 PM ET on November 21, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca and cafr.ebay.​ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.
165 replies
May 5, 2017
6 posts
5 upvotes
Awesome, might grab a NAS. Thanks for the heads up OP!
Aug 10, 2010
273 posts
103 upvotes
so, no double dip for ebates and gcr? although... it is only 1%.
Last edited by shoppingsheep on Nov 20th, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1646 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Just curious (thinking from as a true RFDer), is there any way to get additional cash back via third party sites such as e*** and g*** when using the ebay app?
Sep 17, 2008
527 posts
117 upvotes
zero_ wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 6:16 pm
Just curious (thinking from as a true RFDer), is there any way to get additional cash back via third party sites such as e*** and g*** when using the ebay app?
airmirlesshop 1 mile for every $20 with the promotion 10x mile, that is around 5.26% cash back

Sry, just realize you meant through the "app", the airmilesshop wont work
Last edited by lyh_chnxm on Nov 21st, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
5749 posts
1535 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks I'll take a look, CP is such a mess though, it'll take a while for anything to arrive.
Last edited by Angultra on Nov 20th, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 28, 2007
303 posts
322 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know if they'll do a better code for Black Friday or is this as good as it gets?
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
414 posts
434 upvotes
Dunderhead wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 6:40 pm
Anyone know if they'll do a better code for Black Friday or is this as good as it gets?
They did have 20% off last year, but as far as I remember they didnt have 15% only few days before as well. I am guessing this will be as good as it gets, but dont quote me on that
Aug 30, 2016
30 posts
13 upvotes
I do not have a phone capable of running the eBay mobile app (still using Windows 10 mobile, LOL). Can I logon to eBay using mobile Internet Explorer on my Windows 10 phone and buy from there?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3542 posts
1028 upvotes
cvrle1 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 6:55 pm
They did have 20% off last year, but as far as I remember they didnt have 15% only few days before as well. I am guessing this will be as good as it gets, but dont quote me on that
Was that on the app only like this is?

If not I could see them having this in the app tomorrow and then another one Thursday or Friday that can be used on the website.
Mar 20, 2016
221 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver
dennyhj wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 7:06 pm
I do not have a phone capable of running the eBay mobile app (still using Windows 10 mobile, LOL). Can I logon to eBay using mobile Internet Explorer on my Windows 10 phone and buy from there?
No, if its restricted to the app then you need the app.
If you want to mess around, you could use an android emulator, or just find someone with an old phone they don't use.
Jun 1, 2016
609 posts
398 upvotes
So I've never used a coupon on eBay before, does this work on bid items too? Or only buy it now?
Having trouble setting up the Koodo $49 8gb plan yourself? DON'T PAY THE KIJIJI GUYS, I'll help you for FREE