Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

eBay 11/21 Promo Code: 15% off order on App with Coupon Code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 1:09 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2004
1390 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Can you only use the coupon once on a single item?
Feb 18, 2015
45 posts
5 upvotes
Winnipeg
Could anyone recommend a gaming laptop that's available on ebay?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
The one thing I was interested in was sold yesterday, naturally. Soooo just got some goretex pants.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Jan 10, 2011
485 posts
306 upvotes
Damn, just bought a Shield. Don't know why, I'm actually satisfied with my Mibox for the most part. Hopefully it's the difference is worth it.
Oct 29, 2017
408 posts
265 upvotes
I don't get the hype with nvidia shielfd and other streaming devices. Just hooking your pc to your tv is way better than streaming, but you guys waste your money they want you want... Ok pimpolies...
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2004
1390 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Shield out of stock, was a steal with the %15 off.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4258 posts
1028 upvotes
GTA
barcathegreat wrote: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Philips-Sonicar ... 2963956863

Thinking of getting it.. any idea if this is a good price? There are newer DiamondClean but much more expensive ($250 regular)
Save your money and get the $25 Sonicare from Amazon. Owned three of the expensive ones and they all failed the same way after several years (water seeps in from the top and fries the circuit board).
Mar 20, 2016
642 posts
673 upvotes
Vancouver
zoob wrote: Save your money and get the $25 Sonicare from Amazon. Owned three of the expensive ones and they all failed the same way after several years (water seeps in from the top and fries the circuit board).
Yeah, the cheaper one actually has a better design with a larger lip at the bottom to avoid water entry there. Water from the top could still occur though.
I always laugh when high end sonicare "deals" are posted here.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sonicare-Recharge ... B01BV0EZY4
Oct 12, 2014
966 posts
687 upvotes
London, ON
smoothbutter wrote: I don't get the hype with nvidia shielfd and other streaming devices. Just hooking your pc to your tv is way better than streaming, but you guys waste your money they want you want... Ok pimpolies...
X2, that's what I do as well
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Jan 2, 2006
245 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I used it to buy SSD for my Shield and then I wanted a 4K monitor and it turns out you can use code ONLY ONCE! Instead of saving $80 I saved $7
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
calexicoca wrote: Damn, I used it to buy SSD for my Shield and then I wanted a 4K monitor and it turns out you can use code ONLY ONCE! Instead of saving $80 I saved $7
I’m curious what SSD you bought? Thanks
Jan 10, 2011
485 posts
306 upvotes
smoothbutter wrote: I don't get the hype with nvidia shielfd and other streaming devices. Just hooking your pc to your tv is way better than streaming, but you guys waste your money they want you want... Ok pimpolies...
Simplicity.
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
smoothbutter wrote: I did a offer counter offer with someone and I want to make sure when I click accept offer I can put in the PICKSOON code to get the discount? I will get that option when I click accept offer correct?
I put in an offer that was accepted and used PICKFAST and received the discount. However the offer is not in your cart so you can't combine it with another item in the cart.
Last edited by laprade_a on Nov 21st, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 12, 2014
966 posts
687 upvotes
London, ON
lurker99 wrote: People who miss this deal can get it for $150 at Staples starting Nov. 23
Darn, staples deal will be better with the $10 off 100 coupon!
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes