• Feb 18th, 2019 11:55 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3163 posts
503 upvotes

[eBay] $5 off with min $5 purchase.

Looks like this is different than the other promotion since the promo code for that was “NUDGE” . Just got this email. Could be targeted?

By invitation only and applies to “my eBay username”; do not forward.
Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.
How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM PT on March 4, 2019.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: FUNFIVE
Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $5.01, valid until 11:59 PM PT on March 4, 2019. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $5. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles from eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
Only invited eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2033 posts
1387 upvotes
Ottawa
Still waiting for the 15% off deals to return
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
10658 posts
5831 upvotes
Oil Country
Sheed30 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 1:13 pm
This one is a different different coupon code. The coupon code for the other thread was NUDGE and this one is FUNFIVE.

Neither worked for me.
You're right... my bad. Just saw NUDGE at the top, and didn't read the rest of the way. Deleted my post.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1235 posts
283 upvotes
May be we all have to stop buying at Ebay in order to get these kind of deals!
Sep 20, 2018
257 posts
248 upvotes
Montreal
I was eligible for NUDGE but not this one, too bad!
Jul 27, 2016
556 posts
473 upvotes
Kanata
Thanks OP! Applied the coupon and to my surprise it's 5 USD... I ended up getting $6.64 CAD off my order.
Jul 20, 2015
77 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Logged into my ebay to check if I had a coupon available, surprisingly eligible for NUDGE now.