Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca/amazon.ca

Locked: Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 12:46 am
Jun 1, 2011
594 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax
aasoror wrote: There is no replacement parts ever released for this watch, your best bet is to hunt down a non-working for parts.
Alternatively you can try your luck running without the antenna, just seal the watch body and use a generic band, some said reduced BT range wasn't an issue for their usage (phone always within couple of ft from the watch)
Thanks, I'll try to find a non-working watch. I prefer the original band... Is this a 22mm band?
Mar 28, 2016
208 posts
572 upvotes
The black band from my broken Silver version goes quite nice with the rose gold housing I think.

Battery life on this one is unfortunately worse then my silver I broke the screen on. (bought the rose gold a few months ago). Anyone have any success getting the back plate off to get access to the battery?
Images
  • IMG_20191204_172437.jpg
Feb 23, 2017
16 posts
65 upvotes
Anyone had luck getting rid of the cloud icon?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Etlisen wrote: Anyone had luck getting rid of the cloud icon?
it's a wearOS specific issue (not specific to the wear24) apparently google has no interest in fixing that.
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/77939918
Banned
Oct 26, 2016
444 posts
297 upvotes
dimplygecko wrote: The black band from my broken Silver version goes quite nice with the rose gold housing I think.

Battery life on this one is unfortunately worse then my silver I broke the screen on. (bought the rose gold a few months ago). Anyone have any success getting the back plate off to get access to the battery?
Looks really good. Might be my computer screen, but in this image it looks more GOLD than ROSE GOLD
Sep 2, 2011
550 posts
180 upvotes
Ottawa
I just signed up for the 12 days of deals...so I am assuming I missed it and they all sold out?
Can anyone confirm?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
goaliegirl6060 wrote: I just signed up for the 12 days of deals...so I am assuming I missed it and they all sold out?
Can anyone confirm?
Yup all gone.
Sep 2, 2011
550 posts
180 upvotes
Ottawa
aasoror wrote: Yup all gone.
Bummer. Dragged my feet on getting one and of course now that I am ready to pull the trigger, gone! Damn you 12 days of deals! lol
I guess if they "re-stock" it will be from returns? Just wondering if I should keep an eye out still or consider this deal officially dead!
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
goaliegirl6060 wrote: Bummer. Dragged my feet on getting one and of course now that I am ready to pull the trigger, gone! Damn you 12 days of deals! lol
I guess if they "re-stock" it will be from returns? Just wondering if I should keep an eye out still or consider this deal officially dead!
The seller didn't take down the listing, so (s)he might be sitting on some stock still or waiting for the last sold unit to pass the return period.
So no, while hope is slim it's not lost (yet).
Mar 17, 2016
512 posts
637 upvotes
vinmatrix wrote: Thanks, I'll try to find a non-working watch. I prefer the original band... Is this a 22mm band?
I have one if you want it. i went swimming with it and the touchscreen doesn't work. It still turns on if you want a non smart watch that tells the time in Queensland. just cover the shipping and it's yours
Jun 1, 2011
594 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax
toastbusters wrote: I have one if you want it. i went swimming with it and the touchscreen doesn't work. It still turns on if you want a non smart watch that tells the time in Queensland. just cover the shipping and it's yours
PM send
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
How long does it take to finish updating Wear OS? It has been hours and the grey circle is only half blue. The no name cradle is heating up the watch like crazy. I am afraid the bloody cradle will fry the watch.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
FYI ..

Annotation 2019-12-16 134957.png

I think that finally concludes this thread, please continue the tech discussion here:
wear24-google-wearos-2-14-smartwatch-ve ... d-2212880/