Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[eBay.ca] Dainese Motorcycle Gloves - $35 to $70 + shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2014 12:12 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 19, 2005
276 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary

[eBay.ca] Dainese Motorcycle Gloves - $35 to $70 + shipping

Deal Link:
Motorcycle riders (*yes nearing end of season!)

There is an Canadian eBay Seller with great deal on Dainese Motorcycle Gloves... *that appear genuine, but may be replicas see further posts.

The 3 models I've seen thus far are:

1. Dainese Veloce gauntlet touring type (Sizes: S to 2XL).. Reg Online Retailer Price is $135US (on sale seen for $110US)

2. Dainese Essential short-cuff urban type (Sizes: M to XL).. Reg. Online Retailer Price is $105US (on sale seen for $80US)

Please note these are auctions but when you search by completed listings the winning bids range from $35-$70 CAD + shipping (~$15-20) from Pakistan (all in, no duties, brokerage)

Click Here for what's available.

Also to note, feedback have shown positive and prior buyers have not said anything about being of poor quality. Click Here for seller's feedback.

Note: I have no affiliation or association to seller.
33 replies
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
Just bought a pair of Veloce gloves.

Thanks for the info. I needed this as I just punched holes in both thumbs of my current Alpinestar gloves.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2010
1130 posts
650 upvotes
Greely
Speedbeaver wrote: Just bought a pair of Veloce gloves.

Thanks for the info. I needed this as I just punched holes in both thumbs of my current Alpinestar gloves.
You must be the guy who outbid me! How did you find the fit? I usually take a medium glove, but according to the seller 8.5 to 9.5 inch is a large.
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
old sparks wrote: You must be the guy who outbid me! How did you find the fit? I usually take a medium glove, but according to the seller 8.5 to 9.5 inch is a large.
Didn't received them yet.
However there was several medium veloce gloves listed. Got mine for the base $39 USD + shipping.
Seller ended the sale sooner I think.

There was another pair of medium left FYI.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2010
1130 posts
650 upvotes
Greely
Thanks duckrider! Speedbeaver, let me know how your gloves fit, if you don't mind...
Aug 27, 2011
556 posts
157 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
I bought a pair of the veloce on friday night from this seller, waiting for them to show up. I bought a size small but I have small hands hope they fit, I watched the same revzilla video before I bought.
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
old sparks wrote: Thanks duckrider! Speedbeaver, let me know how your gloves fit, if you don't mind...
Will do.
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
Got a notice about a missed delivery yesterday. Probably the gloves.
I checked the tracking (DHL) on the web and it says it left from PAKISTAN? I find this weird since the seller was in Ontario.

Anybody else received their order?
Aug 27, 2011
556 posts
157 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
Speedbeaver wrote: Got a notice about a missed delivery yesterday. Probably the gloves.
I checked the tracking (DHL) on the web and it says it left from PAKISTAN? I find this weird since the seller was in Ontario.

Anybody else received their order?
Mine were delivered yesterday as well, same thing DHL from Pakistan which does seem odd... havent had a chance to take a good look at the gloves yet though
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2010
1130 posts
650 upvotes
Greely
Diesel7926 wrote: Mine were delivered yesterday as well, same thing DHL from Pakistan which does seem odd... havent had a chance to take a good look at the gloves yet though
DHL? Did you get dinged for brokerage fees?
Aug 27, 2011
556 posts
157 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
old sparks wrote: DHL? Did you get dinged for brokerage fees?
no, no fees at all. Maybe because it was worldwide express?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
charlie3133 wrote: I wonder if these are fakes coming in from Pakistan?
im surprised theyre not fake from china
Nov 21, 2010
980 posts
593 upvotes
Canada
Might have bit if they had some other colours (I saw a few of those ugly blue and white ones but their shorties anyway). I'll stick with my VR-Pros
Sep 19, 2005
276 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary
Hi. Just thought I share when I received my Veloce gloves, the quality was awesome compared to almost all gloves for price I paid. I noticed the tag insert in the glove says "Made in Pakistan". I also received all the "right" tags and bagging.

I'd also agree that the sizing is euro fit and had to get one size larger than my typical.

I normally wear mesh upper and leather palm combo and found the it great when not in the move, but gets cold while on highway. This new Veloce pair with some perforation surprised me in giving me just enough ventilation on the move, while only yes standing still does start a little warm.
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
wowzas wrote: Hi. Just thought I share when I received my Veloce gloves, the quality was awesome compared to almost all gloves for price I paid. I noticed the tag insert in the glove says "Made in Pakistan". I also received all the "right" tags and bagging.

I'd also agree that the sizing is euro fit and had to get one size larger than my typical.

I normally wear mesh upper and leather palm combo and found the it great when not in the move, but gets cold while on highway. This new Veloce pair with some perforation surprised me in giving me just enough ventilation on the move, while only yes standing still does start a little warm.
Same here. Plus, no brokerage fees.
They seem genuine.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)