Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1743 posts
264 upvotes
Montreal
Inno wrote:
Sep 19th, 2012 10:31 pm
I'll give you that for your 4S.
You need to go higher since i know the transaction will go fast and easy with them.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
ThaChingster wrote:
Sep 19th, 2012 11:13 pm
prices actually aren't bad compared to other "we'll buy your phones!" companies.
this would be okay if you're lazy and don't wanna sell on kijiji
It really doesn't take that much time to sell your phone...

Also I don't think selling or trading in for cash/paypal credit is considered a " hot deal", so I'd say this is the wrong forum for this.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
5010 posts
260 upvotes
Kanata
Price for Nexus phones seem to be actually very good, I mean a Nexus S for $175, that is about what you can get on Kijiji. I sold my mint like new Nexus S with Jelly bean on Kijiji 2 months ago for $180, I have posted for a couple of days for $200 OBO, and only end up selling $180 when I agree to deliver the phone. The Galaxy Nexus for $298 is also very good, I don't think you can get much more on Kijiji either consider google is selling it brand new at $350 at the US.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
32598 posts
5526 upvotes
Who's to say what is hot for others and what is not? We don't all think alike do we?

I said it's a decent deal in the OP and never put a flaming hot icon. I can make money off my Nexus S BTW. :)

If you are going to police the hot deals threads, why not report to the MOD the other threads that are not even deals at all (phishing, those with referral links, some crappy overseas vendors [not all for sure] etc.)? TIA.
Fantaz wrote:
Sep 20th, 2012 6:51 am
It really doesn't take that much time to sell your phone...

Also I don't think selling or trading in for cash/paypal credit is considered a " hot deal", so I'd say this is the wrong forum for this.
New Dell PowerEdge T20 Mini Tower Server Pentium G3220 4GB 4Bay Win10Pro $250
new-dell-poweredge-t20-mini-tower-serve ... #p26754499
Aug 7, 2004
44 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone been able to sell anything on InstantSale lately? Been trying for about 2 weeks and I keep getting can't connect to server errors between ebay and staples canada.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2003
1167 posts
122 upvotes
Brampton, ON
xsilver wrote:
Nov 14th, 2012 12:05 am
Has anyone been able to sell anything on InstantSale lately? Been trying for about 2 weeks and I keep getting can't connect to server errors between ebay and staples canada.
sold a Nexus S for $177 just last week.
Sep 4, 2012
63 posts
Edmonton
Just discovered InstantSale yesterday. If you have a "Staples Canada Instant Sale coupon", you get more $$ for your device. Where do I get this coupon?
Mar 3, 2008
604 posts
261 upvotes
simbella wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 11:41 am
Just discovered InstantSale yesterday. If you have a "Staples Canada Instant Sale coupon", you get more $$ for your device. Where do I get this coupon?
Old thread but I am looking to sell my Samsung Galaxy S3 and saw the instant ebay sale. And also saw that coupon thing, but google didn't turn up anything on where to get that coupon. Anyone know?
Think much, speak little, write less.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
3827 posts
330 upvotes
Barrys Bay
kimierin wrote:
Jan 21st, 2013 4:20 pm
Old thread but I am looking to sell my Samsung Galaxy S3 and saw the instant ebay sale. And also saw that coupon thing, but google didn't turn up anything on where to get that coupon. Anyone know?
I think i saw it mentioned that it was a email coupon mailed out a while back.
× < >