Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] 10% off entire order at eBay.ca until Mar 31 [updated: targeted promotion]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2019 9:01 pm
[OP]
Jun 6, 2016
10 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto

[eBay.ca] 10% off entire order at eBay.ca until Mar 31 [updated: targeted promotion]

Saw this before I logged in at eBay.ca, so I believe should apply to everyone... (updated to YMMV, other RFDers apparently not eligible; update 2: confirmed targeted promotion)

Code: MARCH10

Save up to C $50.00 off your purchase. Applies to entire order.Expires 31/03/19 23:59 EDT.

How to redeem your coupon
1. Find an item - Add items to your cart, buy it now, or win an auction. This coupon applies to your entire order.
2. Copy code- Tap to copy the code above.
3. Pay for your order - Simply pay with your preferred payment method. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account.
Last edited by wongoz on Mar 26th, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
14 replies
Oct 17, 2010
439 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
Recently I notice there are commercial on the radio or was it on a tv i forgot. I did find it a bit odd they had to advertise themselves.
Koodo $50.00 8gb S9+
Virgin Mobile $40 6gb S8+
Public Mobile $38 5gb iPhone 8+
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
12142 posts
2032 upvotes
London
Doesn't work for me either
Nov 21, 2014
465 posts
475 upvotes
Atlantic
Normally these % discount coupons are only active for 1 day or so. So I'm guessing maybe valid only for March 31.
Dec 28, 2006
349 posts
439 upvotes
Abbotsford BC
Where are the details? Was this just made up?
Koodo $40 6gb customer.
[OP]
Jun 6, 2016
10 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Deals Deals Deals wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 2:39 pm
Didn't work for my account.
Weird. Worked for me, it's listed under my redeemed coupons in my eBay profile.
[OP]
Jun 6, 2016
10 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
wongoz wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 2:59 pm
Last edited by wongoz on Mar 26th, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8586 posts
1654 upvotes
Montreal, QC
More info on reddit, targeted

https://www.reddit.com/r/bapcsalescanad ... _up_to_50/
COUPON

Who's eligible for the Coupon?

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your coupon

Shop for eligible items. Check Coupon for eligibility.

Pay for your item before the Coupon expiration date.

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.

Questions? See our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions

The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on eBay.ca or eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum Coupon amount will be forfeited.

Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the value of this Coupon. In the event you receive a refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid toward your purchase.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face or cash value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay reserves the right to suspend, change, or cancel this Coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.
Aug 12, 2003
951 posts
162 upvotes
Hamilton
wongoz wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 2:59 pm
I scoured the whole site I don't have a "redeemed coupons" under my profile or summary or anywhere.
Mar 11, 2003
173 posts
57 upvotes
Victoria
Worked for me on a purchase I made on March 24. 19 bucks back!