Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

$100 Hudson's Bay (HBC) Gift Card for $90 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2018 2:35 pm
18 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Nice find, save it for BTS or Black Friday.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
Or another bay days, 1 day sales, all sorts of stuff.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6371 posts
6733 upvotes
Center of Canada
And if they have special discount for something like extra 15% off using Bay master card, you can get the discount even if you just put $1 on thr bay master card.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Sep 17, 2008
829 posts
320 upvotes
BC
how many gc can it stack per order? looking to buy some home appliances
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
lyh_chnxm wrote: how many gc can it stack per order? looking to buy some home appliances
2 online, not sure in store.
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Apr 12, 2018
16 posts
7 upvotes
Bought 3... wanted to buy more but hoping there would be similar deals before i use those up! Thanks OP
Jan 22, 2017
147 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Perfect timing for my last-minute Mother's Day gift (bad son, I know).
"You listen to me, you'll go to the top. You don't listen to me, you're never heard from again!"
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1367 posts
2419 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Bought 5. Seller will not accept credit card. Had to use my Paypal which has a mix of Cdn$ and US$ balance. Grabbed some from the US balance at a very poor rate. Don't know why it won't take credit card at all.
Dec 17, 2014
801 posts
386 upvotes
wranglery wrote: Thanks OP. Bought 5. Seller will not accept credit card. Had to use my Paypal which has a mix of Cdn$ and US$ balance. Grabbed some from the US balance at a very poor rate. Don't know why it won't take credit card at all.
Probably because of fees? Not sure TBH.
People were able to use their credit card to pay when these gift card deals started popping up 2-3 years ago..
Dec 29, 2014
629 posts
601 upvotes
Canada
Stupid question but I've never bought one of these e-gift cards. If I buy this for someone who does not do online shopping, can I print it out so that they can use it in store or would they have to present this e-gift card on their phone when they want to use it?

edit: Follow up question, if it can be printed out and used in store and if a small purchase is made ($20), I assume that The Bay will just deduct that amount from the balance and the remaining amount can be used just like a regular gift card. Is this correct?

Update - I found the answer. Here it is, in case anyone else had the same question.

Q: How can I use my virtual gift card?
A: Virtual Gift Cards can be printed and redeemed at any Hudson’s Bay, Hudson’s Bay Outlet, Home Outfitters and Zellers store. The print-out of your Virtual Gift Card must contain a complete barcode to be valid when making an in-store purchase. If you do not see a barcode displayed in your Virtual Gift Card e-mail, please enable your e-mail browser to display images before printing.

For Virtual Gift Card use in-store, please present the Gift Card to the sales person as your payment type. If your purchase exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you may pay the balance with one additional Gift Card and/or one additional form of payment: Hudson’s Bay MasterCard, Hudson’s Bay Credit Card, cash, credit or debit Card.

For Virtual Gift Card use online, please proceed through Checkout. Select Gift Card as your payment type. Simply enter the Virtual Gift Card number and PIN# during the checkout process. If your online purchase exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you may pay the balance with one additional Gift Card and/or one additional form of payment: Hudson’s Bay MasterCard Hudson’s Bay Credit Card, or credit. PayPal may NOT be used as an additional form of payment. PayPal may NOT be used as an additional form of payment.

https://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/store ... t-view/FAQ
May 13, 2018
15 posts
32 upvotes
WARNING: ALWAYS CHECK BALANCE IMMEDIATELY (i.e., call HB's Gift Card line) AFTER PURCHASE! AND USE CREDIT CARD WITH PAYPAL FOR PAYMENT!

Purchased 2 cards. One of them has $0 value in it. Called HB to check the balance. Confirmed $0 balance. Asked about when was the card last used. HB confirmed the card was last used Dec.15.2017.

I think it's due to

- HB is recycling the code for the card(most likely),
- PayPal wasn't tracking the code and is sending the code again(maybe but it's such an amateur's error), or
- PayPal got those code in some shady way(unlikely but stuffs like this do happens on Darknet).

Don't wait till you find out on Black Friday - call now!
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
667 upvotes
Ottawa
cnrca100 wrote: WARNING: ALWAYS CHECK BALANCE IMMEDIATELY (i.e., call HB's Gift Card line) AFTER PURCHASE! AND USE CREDIT CARD WITH PAYPAL FOR PAYMENT!

Purchased 2 cards. One of them has $0 value in it. Called HB to check the balance. Confirmed $0 balance. Asked about when was the card last used. HB confirmed the card was last used Dec.15.2017.

I think it's due to

- HB is recycling the code for the card(most likely),
- PayPal wasn't tracking the code and is sending the code again(maybe but it's such an amateur's error), or
- PayPal got those code in some shady way(unlikely but stuffs like this do happens on Darknet).

Don't wait till you find out on Black Friday - call now!
I bought 3 cards. Trying to spend at store, all 3 cards say they have $0 on them. Wasted 2 hours to sort it out. The manager said they've had problem with all eGift Cards.
Last edited by huntclub on May 19th, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
Cannot add to the cart, the gc is no longer available

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)