Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Additional 20% off refurbished dyson products + 8% ebay bucks (YMMV) + (up to) 6% ebates - V8H $399.99, V7B $271.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2018 6:03 pm
Aug 7, 2011
364 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
bose wrote: It came with:
Dryer
3 attachments (Smoothing nozzle, Styling concentrator, and Diffuser)
Non-slip mat
Storage hanger

Upon registering the product, I received 2 year warranty email.
Mine did not come with the non-slip mat or storage hanger :( mine also did not come in the retail box. Are those accessories ones I should write Dyson about?
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
Just got my V8H, unfortunately none of the power heads were working so I suspect it's a faulty rod that isn't delivering power. Going to email Dyson tonight about it.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1634 posts
665 upvotes
shdwfx wrote: Mine did not come with the non-slip mat or storage hanger :( mine also did not come in the retail box. Are those accessories ones I should write Dyson about?
Mine came in a white box. Non-slip mat came in rolled up and storage hanger was with the owner's manual. Have you checked the box thoroughly? If you still can't find them, I guess you can try to email Dyson.
😃
Nov 24, 2012
887 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
I'd sell you mine. I got mine for $449 though. $515 after tax
Apr 28, 2007
20 posts
4 upvotes
I am also interested in buying a v8h off someone, please message me with price and where you are. I am located in BC. Thanks!
Aug 7, 2011
364 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
bose wrote: Mine came in a white box. Non-slip mat came in rolled up and storage hanger was with the owner's manual. Have you checked the box thoroughly? If you still can't find them, I guess you can try to email Dyson.
Good call. I didn’t want to move too much stuff around because I was going to give it as a gift anyways. I found them. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1457 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
If there's an issue with these, can you return them? What are people's experiences with buying refurb vacuns? Are the parts that touch the ground all brand new?
JS
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
bobbyg9 wrote: For those who want a cheaper alternative they have the DC35 for 180$. There is also a 10x eBay bucks offer on the main page which gives you 14USD cash back. In the end comes to 160$. YMMV

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dyson-Official- ... ect=mobile
Given that we have seen the V6 hit $199 (or less) over the last several months, I honestly wouldn't bother with the DC35 at this point - it is like a little dustbuster by comparison. The V6 and V8 models are a significant bump in performance over that older gen, and in the case of the V6, for not that much more money.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1634 posts
665 upvotes
Anyone with the supersonic dryer can hear humming/static noise from the power supply box when the plug connected to the power outlet? One of the forum member asked me if I can hear the humming noise. I can hear some kind of static noise only when I put the box close to my ears.

I think it is normal but wanted to hear from other members.
😃
Nov 24, 2012
887 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
BarcaFan wrote: I'd sell you mine. I got mine for $449 though. $515 after tax
This is still available if anyone is interested
Deal Fanatic
Mar 15, 2005
6024 posts
1873 upvotes
Ordered a DC35 this morning and got this email shortly after

New message from: dysoncanada Top Rated Seller(9,028Green Star)
Greetings,

Thank you for choosing Dyson! We regret to inform you that we have over sold the DC35.
Due to our mistake your order has been upgraded to the V6B. There is no additional charge for the upgrade. We value your patronage and thank you for choosing Dyson!”

Is the V6B definitively an upgrade on the DC35? Poster above seems to think so but online discussions make it seem like it’s fairly split.

Thoughts?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
2259 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
Ziggy007 wrote: Ordered a DC35 this morning and got this email shortly after

New message from: dysoncanada Top Rated Seller(9,028Green Star)
Greetings,

Thank you for choosing Dyson! We regret to inform you that we have over sold the DC35.
Due to our mistake your order has been upgraded to the V6B. There is no additional charge for the upgrade. We value your patronage and thank you for choosing Dyson!”

Is the V6B definitively an upgrade on the DC35? Poster above seems to think so but online discussions make it seem like it’s fairly split.

Thoughts?
damn maybe I should order the DC35 as well and get a V6B? I want the V6B.
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
It's been a month and I still don't have a working vacuum.

When I attach the power head to the vacuum it cuts out.

I've been literally sent 2 replacement parts (wand, canister) and now coming in is a new battery and if this doesn't get resolved with the battery I'm going to throw a fit.

Dyson customer service is good in that they send you the parts no questions asked, shipping as well but if your machine is truly a lemon they're going to beat you to death on troubleshooting and trying different parts until you've been sent enough replacement parts to build your own vacuum.

At this point the total value of parts I've been sent could have been used to buy another refurb V6B.

Definitely a hassle trying to obtain a replacement vacuum as a warning to other customers. But for defective parts, it's smooth sailing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)