Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Apple iPhone 5C, 8GB, Unlocked - Refurbished, scuffs/scratches - $99, free ship

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2017 6:40 am
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2392 posts
17569 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Apple iPhone 5C, 8GB, Unlocked - Refurbished, scuffs/scratches - $99, free ship

Yes, of course I know this is an old phone, but if your older relatives or friends are still using iPhone 4 or 4S, this is a super cheap upgrade for $99. This phone is 4 generations old, behind the 5S, 6, 6S, and 7.

Listing specs:
This is a refurbished Apple iPhone 5c 8gb Smartphone.

This phone is in used condition and will show visible signs of handling such as some scratches, scuffs nicks, and or minor dents. Screens will have minor scratching (not visible when back lit) and are fully functional.
Phones are tested and in working order.

The phone has been unlocked and has a clean IMEI for activation. It will work with GSM provider: Rogers, Fido,Bell, Telus, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.

Item will be shipped in a non-retail box. Box will include
Refurbished iPhone 5c 8gb
USB cable and wall charger
Sim card and earphones NOT included

Return Policy

This phone come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If within the 30 days there is a problem with your order please contact us with a detailed description of the issue and you will be provided with an RMA number.
A prepaid shipping label will be provided for items that are found to be defective within 14 days. Otherwise, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All items must be returned the exact same way they were received. Defective items will be fully refunded or replaced after matching the serial number with the one in our system.
A 10% restocking fee will be charged for items returned because of buyers remorse.
Customer satisfaction is our priority so please contact us before leaving any feedback.
10 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote: Actually it's a good thing, iOS 11 is going to break compatibility with all unupdated 32 bit apps.
All the more reason to get a 64-bit iPhone. As of iOS 11, the iPhone 5C is effectively obsolete.

iOS 11 also brings HEIF/HEIC support. These images won't work at all in the iPhone 5C.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9301 posts
10316 upvotes
EugW wrote: All the more reason to get a 64-bit iPhone. As of iOS 11, the iPhone 5C is effectively obsolete.

iOS 11 also brings HEIF/HEIC support. These images won't work at all in the iPhone 5C.
There are thousands and thousands of apps that will never be updated to 64 bits, many of whom are games or apps that their owners find valuable.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote: There are thousands and thousands of apps that will never be updated to 64 bits, many of whom are games or apps that their owners find valuable.
For about 98% of customers, the apps that actually matter to them have been updated. I've been on iOS 11 for a month now, and I can tell you I have no apps at all that I wanted to run that are not compatible with it. YMMV.

Remember, iOS has supported 64-bit for 4 years now, since 2013.
Apr 16, 2013
893 posts
1056 upvotes
Surrey (Metro Van)+1…
Also keep in mind this seller charges GST/HST. So this could add $5 to $14 to your $100 cost
RFD for life
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2517 upvotes
Halifax
I do not see a new battery in this, which is a bad thing for a 4 year old device.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Why are used eBay phones being posted here? This is becoming annoying seriously. This is not a deal, i remember $80 a usual price for used iPhone 5c (I remember the price because I was looking for a loaner phone for a month and $80 is standard price with shipping for 5c)

How is this a deal?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)