Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Awei A920BL Bluetooth Magnetic Earbuds US$9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2017 8:08 pm
Oct 27, 2008
60 posts
113 upvotes
Halifax

[eBay.ca] Awei A920BL Bluetooth Magnetic Earbuds US$9.99

Rating 4.9 at ******** based on 196 reviews.

Sport exercise headphone, with HD music play, enjoying music and other audio when doing exercise! Highly compatible Bluetooth 4.1, you can connect the headphone easily with your phone. It also has built-in microphone, which can answer the call conveniently without holding your phone. Special magnet attached design prevents tangles when 2 plugs stick together. Light weight makes you easy to wear it even a long time.

4 replies
Feb 3, 2013
594 posts
250 upvotes
Field BC
It's good for the price.

But be prepared for 2+months wait and 50/50 chance of arrival after that. If you don't know what I'm talking about go check out Canada Post customs thread in shopping discussion.

Just place an order and see if it shows up after you forgot about it.
Mar 5, 2008
598 posts
261 upvotes
i have these from aliexpress for the same price
great headphones for commuters. battery life lasts about 2.5-3 hours tops so maybe a day and a half of commuting listening to podcasts (not an audiophile i could give a shit about sound quality when listening to podcasts)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
6634 posts
1250 upvotes
Toronto
Garest wrote: i have these from aliexpress for the same price
great headphones for commuters. battery life lasts about 2.5-3 hours tops so maybe a day and a half of commuting listening to podcasts (not an audiophile i could give a shit about sound quality when listening to podcasts)
Does it turn off / sleep when magnetic connects? (and wakes up after, when seperated?).
Ya I need it for calls / audio books as well but I leave it everywhere, and need to know its easy to connect it back.
GTA Housing: Supply is the only Metrics that Matters ... until its solved.
Stay in the know - subscribe.
Mar 5, 2008
598 posts
261 upvotes
PrinceMS wrote: Does it turn off / sleep when magnetic connects? (and wakes up after, when seperated?).
Ya I need it for calls / audio books as well but I leave it everywhere, and need to know its easy to connect it back.
i wasn't aware there is a magnetic detect sleep feature lol, i just turn it off and throw it into my pocket.
also forget about making calls, the mic doesn't pick anything up very well.

when i get a call i just answer and talk on my actual phone

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)