Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Beats Studio 3 Wireless - NBA Collection - Raptors White (199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 11:27 pm
Nov 13, 2003
146 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
GeneralAkbar wrote:
May 24th, 2019 12:51 am
I would rather pay $250 on a QC35 refurb. The extra $50 gets you a nicer fit and finish, comfort, and one of the best noise cancelling in the market.

For those that bought the studio 3s, these headphones are known to have battery problems in mild winter temperature just like Sony XM3s.
I have been eye'ing for an ANC (thanks to my new coworker that is on the phone about 6 hours a day talking near non-stop), and the Bose offer too, but unfortunately, Bose hasn't restocked the QC35s yet.
Dec 1, 2013
91 posts
47 upvotes
Windsor
Got tracking info email just a few minutes ago.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito."
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2102 posts
936 upvotes
These don't work in extreme cold weather. Just a warning.
They will automatically shut off in -10 to -15 weather after like 30 minutes.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1649 posts
1501 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
whoa-albert wrote:
May 24th, 2019 10:24 am
These don't work in extreme cold weather. Just a warning.
They will automatically shut off in -10 to -15 weather after like 30 minutes.
If you are outside listening to these in extreme cold weather.. You have other things to worry about lol
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11615 posts
5742 upvotes
Southern Ontario
DDR wrote:
May 24th, 2019 1:20 am
I have been eye'ing for an ANC (thanks to my new coworker that is on the phone about 6 hours a day talking near non-stop), and the Bose offer too, but unfortunately, Bose hasn't restocked the QC35s yet.
Have both (actually Studio 3 are my kid’s, I use them sometimes). QC35 much better with ANC and hours of comfort. I also like the Bose’s sound better but that’s subjective.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3705 posts
2022 upvotes
I Was reading that you could break these beats if you use them in the gym and sweat a lot ? Anyone suggests good cheap ear pad sweat resistance covers ?
Jan 28, 2018
507 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto, ON
witenite wrote:
May 24th, 2019 2:22 pm
I Was reading that you could break these beats if you use them in the gym and sweat a lot ? Anyone suggests good cheap ear pad sweat resistance covers ?
Get them off eBay or AliExpress or ********. They’ll be PU leather and also damn cheap. I replaced my QC35’s pads recently because summers are terribly humid.
junglemage666 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 1:55 pm
If you are outside listening to these in extreme cold weather.. You have other things to worry about lol
-10C/-15C isn’t extreme cold though.
We The North!
Oct 6, 2007
117 posts
42 upvotes
witenite wrote:
May 24th, 2019 2:22 pm
I can attest to that. I had a pair of studio 3's when I would jog with them they would start to sound funny as I would sweat. What good are $400 headphones if you can exercise in them.
Apr 21, 2009
40 posts
46 upvotes
DDR wrote:
May 24th, 2019 1:20 am
Just so you set the right expectations, ANC is good with cancelling AMBIENT noises; if you are looking for it to reduce/remove speech, you may be disappointed. In fact, in my limited experience, you may be able to hear their phone conversation clearer without the ambient noises..
Jan 17, 2009
999 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
tehinterweb wrote:
May 24th, 2019 2:56 pm
Just so you set the right expectations, ANC is good with cancelling AMBIENT noises; if you are looking for it to reduce/remove speech, you may be disappointed. In fact, in my limited experience, you may be able to hear their phone conversation clearer without the ambient noises..
It helps A LOT though, if you're listening to music at the same time those voices/noises will disappear unless they're very loud or they have a high-pitched bird-voice that pierces through anything.

I work in an open concept office and i would hang myself if not for my QC35's. I've tried my SO's Studio Beats and they're not bad just not a good fit for me.
Jul 4, 2016
121 posts
206 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Buy now. Flip for profit when Raptors beat Warriors.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1658 posts
1648 upvotes
Yes
Mistake lol
michelangelo88 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 1:16 am
Did you mistakenly quote me?
If not, yes, seems like it is The Source’s eBay page, I haven’t looked into it in detail though. Even if it wasn’t, that rating is absolutely stellar + ebay protection.

The only reason I posted in a deal in which I have no interest in is that the person I quoted mentioned that the deal has fake beats headphones without substantiating such a claim. If they do so for this particular deal and for this particular seller, I’ll apologize.