• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2017 3:55 pm
[OP]
Feb 9, 2014
915 posts
1940 upvotes
Toronto

[eBay.ca] BlackBerry Priv - $374.99

A seller on eBay Canada has the BlackBerry Priv on sale for $374.99. This is the cheapest price I've ever seen it be. Seems like a really good deal for an unlocked and still capable smartphone with the benefit of having a physical keyboard, and it runs Android too!
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
7514 posts
1003 upvotes
Pretty good deal - it has wireless charging also I believe.

Phones have beautiful design and screens. My early Priv was not great (over heated) but my new one is amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
7514 posts
1003 upvotes
Anyone have any coupons?
[OP]
Feb 9, 2014
915 posts
1940 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 3:24 pm
Anyone have any coupons?
From what I've seen, there hasn't been an Ebay coupon for a while now (correct me if I'm wrong), so there's a good chance one should be dropping soon. But then again, the seller only has a limited quantity of Priv's.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
18687 posts
1275 upvotes
Interesting....the listing shows the model as STV100-2....

Doing a quick google search - this is the Verizon version which supports wireless charging..

I think I purchased a PRIV from this seller before and it was the Verizon model......came fully unlocked and I believe the update issue has been resolved..

Decent price.....I personally found the PRIV keyboard too squishy and while the slideout was neat at first, became a bit of nuisance for me....

I prefer the nonsliding keyboard...like on the Passport or the soon to be out KEYOne...
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel