Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] [DEAD] Dyson eBay Outlet: V6B Cordless Vacuum (Refurbished) - $199.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2017 9:15 am
Apr 28, 2017
210 posts
109 upvotes
Wow if this thing only lasts 10 minutes, then no thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
2968 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal
User381785 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 6:01 pm
If you have more than 10 minutes of vacuuming to do then you should probably be looking at a bigger corded machine anyway. Most people are buying this as a second vacuum for doing quick cleanups, and 10 minutes is plenty for this use.
Sep 14, 2013
509 posts
203 upvotes
User381785 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 6:01 pm
This is for smaller homes or quick clean ups. If you're just vacuuming a few carpets and tidying up a small home, these work fine.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1565 posts
298 upvotes
Gatineau
just have time to open the package. looks very new to me with 2 years warranty! guess I got lucky on this. cannot wait to use it

edit: just used it this thing sucks a lot of dust even in normal mode! excellent purchase for my 1bedroom apartment.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1492 posts
32 upvotes
North York
Received mine yesterday and got 2 years warranty!!!
Great little vacuum.
Ebay: Magoo_416
Mar 7, 2012
18 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond
got one year, i ordered it direct from dyson. from what i can tell, it seems like if you give them the option to register the machine for you it'll most likely be 1 year. if you do it yourself it'll be 2.
Dec 3, 2009
180 posts
57 upvotes
Hamilton
Received mine today (ordered directly from Dyson)

Looks perfect, there isn't any dirt, dust or scratches anywhere on the machine. Maybe it is new..

Anyhow happy with this purchase.
Sep 8, 2008
785 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto
darwoodcanada wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 2:38 pm
Received mine today (ordered directly from Dyson)

Looks perfect, there isn't any dirt, dust or scratches anywhere on the machine. Maybe it is new..

Anyhow happy with this purchase.
When did you place your order? I ordered on the 13th directly from Dyson and it's still showing "Order Created"
Mar 7, 2012
18 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond
Received mine today. Similar to the other poster, quite a few scuffs, dirty filter (found some human hair), chipped plastic, a few stains in some nooks, plastic stress marks.
May 7, 2017
83 posts
16 upvotes
Magoo wrote:
Jul 18th, 2017 10:35 am
Received mine yesterday and got 2 years warranty!!!
Great little vacuum.
Hi where can you find out how many years of warranty you get?
May 7, 2017
83 posts
16 upvotes
Ordered from ebay on the 14th, received today. It's in near new condition, and got 2 years warranty.
May 7, 2017
83 posts
16 upvotes
jasonpakchung wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 4:16 pm
Received mine today. Similar to the other poster, quite a few scuffs, dirty filter (found some human hair), chipped plastic, a few stains in some nooks, plastic stress marks.
Where did you get it? On ebay or dyson?
Mar 7, 2012
18 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond
Ginzasix wrote:
Jul 25th, 2017 2:03 am
Where did you get it? On ebay or dyson?

direct from dyson. trying to figure out who to contact to get this fixed. called dyson and they told me to contact ebay, problem was i didn't purchase through ebay so not sure how that would work
May 7, 2017
83 posts
16 upvotes
jasonpakchung wrote:
Jul 25th, 2017 11:32 am
direct from dyson. trying to figure out who to contact to get this fixed. called dyson and they told me to contact ebay, problem was i didn't purchase through ebay so not sure how that would work
Sorry about the vacuum you received. I was thinking that if you got it from eBay at least they'll have money back guarantee so you can use that to return it and get your money back. I will contact dyson again in writing (email) and attach the pics of the vacuum. There is a description of refurbished condition on their website and eBay, so quote that and say it's no where near the condition they described and ask for an exchange.
Mar 7, 2012
18 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond
Ginzasix wrote:
Jul 25th, 2017 12:19 pm
Sorry about the vacuum you received. I was thinking that if you got it from eBay at least they'll have money back guarantee so you can use that to return it and get your money back. I will contact dyson again in writing (email) and attach the pics of the vacuum. There is a description of refurbished condition on their website and eBay, so quote that and say it's no where near the condition they described and ask for an exchange.
Ya, in retropect I should've gone through ebay for more protection. I sent them an email already and directly referenced their documentation that came with the device stating how it was "stripped down, cleaned and parts were replaced by a dyson tech".

If they aren't cooperative i'll raise the issue up with Visa.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)