Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Details about Buy $100 Ultimate Dining eGift get a bonus $15 card free - works at Swiss Chalet, Milestones, more

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 5:21 pm
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Details about Buy $100 Ultimate Dining eGift get a bonus $15 card free - works at Swiss Chalet, Milestones, more

Paypal has new gift card for various restaurants - Swiss Chalet, Milestones, Montana’s, Kelseys, Harvey's, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, New York Fries, Fionn MacCools, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, Tir nan Og, Original Joe’s, Elephant & Castle, State & Main, Pickle Barrel

It's really good if you eat out alot like me.

5 per account + have to use paypal at check out.

Use of this eCard constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Treat this card as cash. Card may only be used to purchase food and beverages at any participating Swiss Chalet, Milestones, Montana’s, Kelseys, Harvey's, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, New York Fries, Fionn MacCools, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, Tir nan Og, Original Joe’s, Elephant & Castle, State & Main, Pickle Barrel and well as the Landing Group of Restaurants locations across Canada. This card cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, except where required by law. This card is only redeemable in Canada. Purchase amount will be deducted from the unused balance remaining on the card, with any excess purchase price payable at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions may be changed at any time, without notice. If the card is lost, stolen, or used without authorization, it cannot be replaced (unless it's been registered for balance protection at theultimatediningcard.ca). For balance information and updated terms and conditions visit theultimatediningcard.ca. Issued by Recipe Unlimited Corporation and its affiliates
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10272 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
So I guess this kind of "matches" the 15k points for every $100 spend offer from RCSS in the PC Optimum app.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1601 posts
389 upvotes
Does this needs to be in one $100 or combine of those cards to get the bonuses?
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
Toys R Us has Ultimate Dining GC. Ampli 20% + RBC offer 20% =40% cash back.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8540 posts
2650 upvotes
Toronto
MichaelSun wrote: Toys R Us has Ultimate Dining GC. Ampli 20% + RBC offer 20% =40% cash back.
I have to linked by RBC debit card to Amplii, then acitivate the Toys R Us offer in my RBC credit card, to get the cash back, am I right?
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
cgtlky wrote: I have to linked by RBC debit card to Amplii, then acitivate the Toys R Us offer in my RBC credit card, to get the cash back, am I right?
Right, you are ready to go.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1999 posts
1175 upvotes
London
Thanks OP. I’ll pass since one of my PC offers is 15,000 point for every $100GC. So I’ll take my points which is as good as cash for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2861 posts
3497 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems embarrassing to me to pull out a gift card at a restaurant after the meal lol
Jul 26, 2016
321 posts
190 upvotes
kg_canadaka wrote: How does one use an e-card at one of these restaurants?
When I used one at New York Fries, they had to type the whole code in by hand at the register.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8540 posts
2650 upvotes
Toronto
MichaelSun wrote: Right, you are ready to go.
Can not find the ultimate dining card in Toy R Us website.
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
cgtlky wrote: Can not find the ultimate dining card in Toy R Us website.
Oh, it's in-store only.
Jun 16, 2017
264 posts
234 upvotes
MichaelSun wrote: Toys R Us has Ultimate Dining GC. Ampli 20% + RBC offer 20% =40% cash back.
amplii says toys r us excludes gift card purchases
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
sunnysidesolutions wrote: Seems embarrassing to me to pull out a gift card at a restaurant after the meal lol
less embarrassing if u use an app like UGO to keep the gcs loaded
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2861 posts
3497 upvotes
Vancouver
Squirrel99 wrote: Why?
Just can't imagine going out for a date or with friends and then paying with a GC. Maybe it's just me 🤷‍♀️
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8205 posts
5717 upvotes
sunnysidesolutions wrote: Just can't imagine going out for a date or with friends and then paying with a GC. Maybe it's just me 🤷‍♀️

Plastic is plastic, no one cares how you pay
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
marcaccioc42 wrote: amplii says toys r us excludes gift card purchases
Terms are terms, as far as I know I don't think they can tell what you purchased from your bank transactions.
I bought 5*250 gc last week, and I have received all the cash back (10*50)
May 21, 2016
111 posts
28 upvotes
I didn't get any PIN number with the $100 e-gift card but got the PIN for $15 one. Is it normal? Will not they ask for PIN when I will try to pay the bill?
Sep 16, 2016
979 posts
1377 upvotes
SDM app has a 15k pts with $100 Ultimate Dining gift card offer, probably targeted though

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)