Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Dyson on eBay additional 15% coupon today only

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2018 5:02 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham

[eBay.ca] Dyson on eBay additional 15% coupon today only

Last edited by evoviii on May 4th, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
Apparently no returns ? Am I right?
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10597 posts
15792 upvotes
GT-EH
evoviii wrote: I'm trying to hold off on system upgrades but that's pretty good though wrong thread lol
Oh I'm sorry.. I didn't notice this thread was specific to just Dyson products.

Maybe you could remove "Dyson" from the thread title and this can encompass all things (since the code applies to anything on ebay)... ;)
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2011
1075 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
GiOBoY wrote: Maybe you could remove "Dyson" from the thread title and this can encompass all things (since the code applies to anything on ebay)... ;)
How to redeem your Coupon:

1.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).

2.Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Eastern Time on May 4, 2018

3.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PMAY4TH

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 11:00 AM ET May 4, 2018 until 7:00 PM ET on May 4, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of US $50 or more and will be capped at a value of US $100. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America, or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
Feb 7, 2011
479 posts
129 upvotes
Anyone suggest blu-ray region free 4k player from ebay?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
2218 posts
1282 upvotes
Brampton, ON
This thread is for Dyson only people...
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2135 posts
1441 upvotes
flyingnurse wrote: This thread is for Dyson only people...
yes, but should also be noted that the code works for almost everything else.
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
so how was all the dyson works for you guys to those who bought the refurb ones in the past, no issues so far?
i am still thinking if there is not much difference between a v7B and a v8B refurb they sell aside from the price
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2343 posts
142 upvotes
Any 6xxx Intel computer deals? Need it for Blue IRIS
Dec 22, 2006
414 posts
1370 upvotes
jarjarBlinks wrote: so how was all the dyson works for you guys to those who bought the refurb ones in the past, no issues so far?
i am still thinking if there is not much difference between a v7B and a v8B refurb they sell aside from the price
I've bought 3 in the span of two years and no issues.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2013
1066 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
We only have hardwood and tiles, what’s your recommendation?
Jun 7, 2008
348 posts
30 upvotes
Kayceern wrote: We only have hardwood and tiles, what’s your recommendation?
V8H because they have extra head for hard wood
Jan 15, 2013
223 posts
168 upvotes
Midland, ON
I ordered the hair dryer and it said my order was placed but I didn’t get an email confirmation and it doesn’t show in my purchase history. I tried to checkout again and it said I couldn’t use the coupon because I had already used it on an order. Is this normal?

Edit: Just got an email saying my payment needs to be resent but when I click the link, the promo code has been removed and it’s the full price. I don’t know if I’m on the hook for that amount or not and I can’t find a way to contact eBay about it.
Last edited by MVallee on May 4th, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2010
116 posts
21 upvotes
It says the code is expired? Just tried to buy the hair dryer now. Edit: Ends at 10 PM.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)