Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Dyson Official Outlet on eBay - Refurbished Fans on Sale - AM06, AM07, AM09

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2017 3:02 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2006
140 posts
639 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Dyson Official Outlet on eBay - Refurbished Fans on Sale - AM06, AM07, AM09

Anyone looking to cool off this summer. eBay have refurbished Dyson fans on sale from Dyson Canada.

AM06 - $129.99 Save $20 – http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dyson-Official-O ... SwrklVOqcR
AM07 - $169.99 Save $40 – http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dyson-Official-O ... SwA4dWH8Dk
AM09 - $269 Save $60 –http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dyson-Official-O ... SwYIxX9T0K
29 replies
Apr 19, 2017
39 posts
28 upvotes
Anyone have any experiences with these? Looking at the AM07 for a single room to reduce AC usage
May 14, 2013
323 posts
233 upvotes
Edmonton
There was a thread not long ago about the Dyson Refurbished Shop deals. I picked up the AM07 refurbished along with the ebates for additional savings. Mine was in pristine condition, no issues with it whatsoever. It can "fan" a room of about 150 sqft comfortably at max settings. At max settings its loud AF. Looks great though, sure beats the traditional fans. However, these fans are overpriced to begin with... brand new ones peddling $400 is highway robbery.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2162 posts
243 upvotes
FYI, for anyone that is going to buy from refurbish from these guy.
- My experience is: I canceled the order on the same day that I ordered it.
- the reply me with an email saying that it was canceled, a few days latter I received the item.
- I email them back and was told that they do not take back Refurbished item.

I'm in the process of claiming it through Paypal right now.

Very unhappy.
King of the farm
Dec 18, 2010
276 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
I had an AM series fan a few years back and all I remember was how incredibly loud it was. Anyone know if the newer gen fans are quieter?
May 14, 2013
323 posts
233 upvotes
Edmonton
On max settings its loud... based on the level of speed... I find noise levels are minimal from 1-4, once you get to 5-10... its like a mini airplane turbine.
Nov 20, 2005
936 posts
193 upvotes
Rooster wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 2:53 pm
FYI, for anyone that is going to buy from refurbish from these guy.
- My experience is: I canceled the order on the same day that I ordered it.
- the reply me with an email saying that it was canceled, a few days latter I received the item.
- I email them back and was told that they do not take back Refurbished item.

I'm in the process of claiming it through Paypal right now.

Very unhappy.
Good luck. Not sure what Paypal can do for you, I recall it being a final sale in the descriptions. On top of that, eBay has fine prints about committing to the purchase before you hit commit.
Jun 26, 2013
424 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
AM09 is 75% quieter compared to older models as they claim....I ordered AM09 and it is ok
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2005
1497 posts
76 upvotes
How do you guys clean these fans? The biggest problem I have with fans in general is that dust gets built up and stuck in the motor. I know they address this in their newer lineups where they have a HEPA filter in the intake.

Anyone have any experience cleaning/servicing these?
May 14, 2013
323 posts
233 upvotes
Edmonton
DYJ wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 4:31 pm
How do you guys clean these fans? The biggest problem I have with fans in general is that dust gets built up and stuck in the motor. I know they address this in their newer lineups where they have a HEPA filter in the intake.

Anyone have any experience cleaning/servicing these?
I just use a rocket blower (electronic duster) and that tends to push out whatever is lodged in the vents.
Jan 19, 2011
13 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
RastaManMax wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 3:45 pm
Don't forget ebates.
Can you explain how to use ebates with ebay? Sorry new to ebates.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2102 posts
682 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Hope they put their vacuums on sale instead...
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1002 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
I am considering AM09. I am just wondering if their quality is top notch, so why theres such a huge amount of refurbished anytime.