Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] [ebay.ca] $199 Petro-Canada Season Pass Car Wash for $189!

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2019 12:25 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 25, 2018
13 posts
41 upvotes

[eBay.ca] [ebay.ca] $199 Petro-Canada Season Pass Car Wash for $189!

Seller doesn't have good reviews. prefer to stay away.

$199 Petro-Canada Season Pass Car Wash for $189! + Bonus $10 Fuel Savings Card!

Looks to be a great deal. 20$ worth of savings if utilized.

Please pardon me if I missed something for this being my first post here.
Last edited by abbhishek on Feb 19th, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 17, 2009
785 posts
1419 upvotes
wongjing wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 3:05 pm
Only positive reviews in the last month though, including many for that Petro-Canada Car Wash card.

View All Feedback instead of just negatives
When you think about the numbers you're basically looking at a 97% chance of saving 20 bucks on a 200 dollar spend. That's one hell of a 3% loss for such little gain.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16035 posts
6209 upvotes
giftcardstore has always come through for myself and I know it's frequently mentioned in the Hot Deals section for selling discounted gift cards. I would personally have no hesitation in ordering any gift cards from them.
Newbie
Apr 29, 2014
8 posts
1 upvote
Oakville
Bought a similar card before Christmas and got $20 savings with an extra 7 days upon registering. Giftcardstore did come through and I'm happily using it now. I had some issues with registering - my fault but their customer service did follow up with me. I think the issues causing some poor reviews were around registering back through their site or cards that could not be activated.
Newbie
Sep 26, 2017
99 posts
264 upvotes
Milton, ON
I bought from the guys and the delivery was slow. but card arrived just fine.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
3017 posts
704 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
abbhishek wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 2:42 pm
Seller doesn't have good reviews. prefer to stay away.

$199 Petro-Canada Season Pass Car Wash for $189! + Bonus $10 Fuel Savings Card!

Looks to be a great deal. 20$ worth of savings if utilized.

Please pardon me if I missed something for this being my first post here.
Why post if seller seems sketchy
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
22 posts
5 upvotes
Good deal. Especially after getting it cloned would be easier to share with others as well thanks OP Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 27, 2011
3429 posts
2186 upvotes
Toronto
The lines and wait times are absolutely out of control. They need a double or something. Waiting an hour every time to make this pass worth it is a waste of time.
FreezingCanada wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2015 5:41 pm
We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1426 posts
843 upvotes
Not even worthy of the exclamation mark OP used in the subject
Newbie
Jan 6, 2019
18 posts
5 upvotes
Beware, those carwash are using brush, scratch all the car

Top