• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 10:43 am
[OP]
Feb 27, 2008
954 posts
423 upvotes
Prince Edward County…

[eBay.ca] Genuine Dyson Soft Roller vac head for V7 V8 SV10- $128 shipped

This was the cheapest I could find one of these, I didn't want to pay $170 since that was too close to what I payed for my refurb V7, lol!

I had an issue and the UK-based seller provided a warrenty replacement no problem, he seems to be a genuine Dyson dealer.

The soft head does do a better job of cleaning hard floors, but I don't rhapsodize about it the way some RFD'ers do... if you have a mix of area rugs in your home, I think you are fine with just the regular head, which does both surfaces reasonably well. We run a B & B though and need to get all those darn guest hairs up, so it's worth it for us to be thorough on hard surfaces. Clean freaks will appreciate the soft roller.

If anyone knows a cheaper place to get a new one, please post. I'm also in the market for V7-V8-V-10 upholstry brush, where can you get those cheap?

Thanks to all and happy cord-free vacuuming! Thanks RFD for turning me on to these machines for cheap! Mooseonloose.
5 replies
Jun 13, 2005
166 posts
42 upvotes
new westminster, bc
Would also be interested in a source for one of these on the cheap.
Dec 24, 2011
226 posts
95 upvotes
toronto
listing is ended. Also looking for one for my V7
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2351 posts
1094 upvotes
Ontario
Me three ,,, 966489-04
Does Dyson Canada ever have sales on their accessories alone?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1168 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know where I could get this repaired or where I could buy the red tab that connects the roller head to the handle/bar?